US East FS 1998 4Runner SR5 Supercharged Manual Trans Overland Rig - Catskills NY

• HTML tutorial

standard_rig

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Catskill, NY, USA
Member #

First, I really don't want to sell my rig. But I'm a homeowner of a project house now and it needs all my attention. And I don't want this rig to let the Northeast get to it as a daily driver. It's time to be responsible and get something "sensible". I guess.

MAKE AN OFFER

This truck is a rare find for those of us out east. It lived its life in Colorado until I bought it in 2016 with 155k original miles. It was totally stock and clean (see pics 2 and 3).

I also added upgrades for overlanding. 3” lift in the front and 4” in the rear. It sits on Wrangler Duratrac 265/75R16’s routinely rotated with good life on them even after almost 40k miles. The truck runs perfectly. The motor sounds new, burns no oil and has no valve noise. The supercharger had a recent rebuild with new rotors and sounds fine.

Axle boots are torn and there's some oil weeping in the valve covers. I have the parts and am trying to get to those soon, but right now it'll sell with the parts included and the work needing to be done. But CV joints are fine; it's not an immediate need. Other than that, it’s in perfect working order and I don’t expect it’ll need anything else other than routine maintenance for a long time.

Upgrades ($13k worth):

• Suspension: 3” lift front, 4” rear (Front: OME 883. Rear: Toytec superflex springs w/ Toytec Boss long-travel shocks and panhard drop)
  • ARB bull bar
  • Warn winch
  • Auxbeam 7” led off-road lights
  • CBI plate rear bumper with swing arm and table, rear LED flood, and hi-lift jack.
  • CBI weld-on rock sliders
  • BajaRack full rack
  • Covercraft Carhart front seat covers
  • WeatherTech front and rear floor mats
  • Smitty Built front seat organizers
  • Pioneer 4200NEX stereo with touchscreen, android and apple carplay
  • upgraded speakers (6x)
  • Under-seat 8” powered subwoofer
  • Viper car alarm
  • UltraGauge OBDII reader/display
  • LED interior lights
Maintenance (outside of normal upkeep)