Launch Member

Traveler III

Somerset. United Kingdom
First Name
Bjorn
Last Name
Whistance
Member #

I am looking for the right roof rack for my Nissan Pathfinder R51 and was wondering if anyone has a Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack on their vehicles? I would really love a photo of one on a pathfinder if any members out there have one. Or any advice on whether they are good or not?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Gary Stevens

Bryan_FRO

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Agoura Hills CA
Member #

I am looking for the right roof rack for my Nissan Pathfinder R51 and was wondering if anyone has a Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack on their vehicles? I would really love a photo of one on a pathfinder if any members out there have one. Or any advice on whether they are good or not?

Thanks.

I came across these online. It has the Slimline I on it, not the Slimline II. However, the mounting system is the same.
1000544079_1_1000x700_nissan-pathfinder-4lt-4-4-upington.jpg 1000544079_2_1000x700_nissan-pathfinder-4lt-4-4-upload-photos.jpg 1000544079_3_1000x700_nissan-pathfinder-4lt-4-4-other.jpg

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
I have a Toyota Tacoma and I have Slimline II on my shell and just recently put one on the truck cab. Excellent racks, with a lot of accessories, and great customer service. The only thing is I would rather have a single axe/shovel holder instead of two separate holders, but they are great.

Bjorn

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Somerset. United Kingdom
First Name
Bjorn
Last Name
Whistance
Member #

Reactions: RainGoat

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

So I thought I post close up of the mounting systems for the rack. The awning lights are on standard accessory mounts. I modified these with T bolts and thumb knobs so I can slide them over the length of the rack. I added eye hooks to mount light rope across the length of the awning that will support hanging LED lights. There are two additional mounts for the rear lane change camera and front light bar. IMG_1629.JPG IMG_1632.JPG IMG_1635.JPG IMG_1638.JPG

Reactions: RainGoat

Bjorn

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Somerset. United Kingdom
First Name
Bjorn
Last Name
Whistance
Member #

So I thought I post close up of the mounting systems for the rack. The awning lights are on standard accessory mounts. I modified these with T bolts and thumb knobs so I can slide them over the length of the rack. I added eye hooks to mount light rope across the length of the awning that will support hanging LED lights. There are two additional mounts for the rear lane change camera and front light bar. View attachment 37199 View attachment 37200 View attachment 37201 View attachment 37202
Could you post a close up photo of where the front runner is mounted to your roof rails. Awesome lights by the way; I really like those

Reactions: Bryan_FRO

Adventure Bully Rig

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Running Springs, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

So I thought I post close up of the mounting systems for the rack. The awning lights are on standard accessory mounts. I modified these with T bolts and thumb knobs so I can slide them over the length of the rack. I added eye hooks to mount light rope across the length of the awning that will support hanging LED lights. There are two additional mounts for the rear lane change camera and front light bar. View attachment 37199 View attachment 37200 View attachment 37201 View attachment 37202
Nice use of the Rockler Pucks!

Reactions: Gary Stevens