Fellow Jeeper

Rank V

Influencer II

Latrobe Pa
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Bobincheck
Has anybody seen or used these quick mounts from front runner? I just happened by them yesterday and wondered if they worked or how they lasted. ThanksScreenshot_20190314-145635_Chrome.jpeg

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
So far I've had mine for a while. They have worked great for me. I can get the tent on (with help) in about 3 minutes from ground to ready to drive. Same for getting it off-loaded. So far I'm happy. If you take the tent on and off after every trip, like I do, it is well worth the money. If you leave it on most of the time I don't think I would spend the money.

Reactions: Fellow Jeeper

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

So far I've had mine for a while. They have worked great for me. I can get the tent on (with help) in about 3 minutes from ground to ready to drive. Same for getting it off-loaded. So far I'm happy. If you take the tent on and off after every trip, like I do, it is well worth the money. If you leave it on most of the time I don't think I would spend the money.
Thank you for the response.

Fellow Jeeper

Rank V

Influencer II

Latrobe Pa
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Bobincheck
Thanks, i think id do the on and off since it won't fit in my garage with the tent on. How high do the brackets set that are on the rack?

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

I’ve been using these (with a FR RTT and roofrack) for a few months now as well and I’d say they’re worth every cent. My rig doesn’t fit in my garage with the RTT on so I have to take it up and down the whole time. Used to be a nightmare with my eezi-awn bolted to the rack, now it literally takes a couple minutes to remove/mount it.

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Here you can see how tall it sits from the rack I also got the awning attachment form Front Runner and my awning fits perfectly on the rack with the RTT installed. No interference from either.