New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Reggie
Last Name
Winterburn
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I want to install this Rough Country EXO Winch Mount on my 2018 Ram 1500. I like the set up, (mounts over existing bumper)but it’s a bolt on for 2500’s. Anyone know if this will work on a 1500 as well, or of a prefab bracket/mod to make it work for a 1500?

I know there are a lot of other choices for a replacement front bumper, but I would like to see if I can get this to work. Thank you!

EF6A7AF7-A039-4B7A-9195-886A895D8145.png

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

I don’t think they are the same spacing. I don’t have access to a 2500 but I know the brush guard on my dad’s 3500 has different mounts and spacing than my 1500. Trim levels also play a role, my brush guard was ordered by someone with a fancy package and the brackets didn’t fit so I bought it at a discount.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I want to install this Rough Country EXO Winch Mount on my 2018 Ram 1500. I like the set up, (mounts over existing bumper)but it’s a bolt on for 2500’s. Anyone know if this will work on a 1500 as well, or of a prefab bracket/mod to make it work for a 1500?

I know there are a lot of other choices for a replacement front bumper, but I would like to see if I can get this to work. Thank you!

View attachment 229396
If you haven't checked out Vice Designs you might like this Integrated Winch Mount for the Ram 1500 - 4th Gen, you also have the option for the Control Box Relocation Kit. For more info - check out this YouTube Video for your Ram -

ArJayDubbaU

Rank V

Traveler III

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Reggie
Last Name
Winterburn
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I don’t think they are the same spacing. I don’t have access to a 2500 but I know the brush guard on my dad’s 3500 has different mounts and spacing than my 1500. Trim levels also play a role, my brush guard was ordered by someone with a fancy package and the brackets didn’t fit so I bought it at a discount.
You're right. They are different. I'm thinking I might be able to find a way to adapt it for the 1500, not finding a lot of options yet.

Thank you!

ArJayDubbaU

Rank V

Traveler III

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Reggie
Last Name
Winterburn
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
If you haven't checked out Vice Designs you might like this Integrated Winch Mount for the Ram 1500 - 4th Gen, you also have the option for the Control Box Relocation Kit. For more info - check out this YouTube Video for your Ram -
Thank you! I'll check it out.