• HTML tutorial

TheAdventureIndex

Rank V
Investor

Member III

San Mateo,CA
Member #

The Drawer Plans are finally out!
After many efforts and delays, I am happy to announce to everyone that the drawer plans are finally out!

This is a modular system designed for use in the 4th gen 4Runner that I built for myself. This means if someone wants to build just one part of the 4 part system, they should be able to. It also could probably be adapted to other vehicle platforms.

My motivations for making this free are a direct result of the community. The OB community is wonderful and has helped me with plenty of questions, and I've made plenty of friends!. You guys even helped me create this storage system (Thanks again Matt!)

Use it for tailgating, use it to carry your guns, camping gear, spare parts, or even kid's toys. Whatever makes you happy.

To get the plans, simply go to the website, add all of the items to the cart and checkout. It'll be $0.00 and you'll get a link in your email to download.

To order the parts, the list is on the website with amazon links.

Enjoy! :sunglasses:
-Adam

Click here for the full album link
Click Here to get the plans

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
That came out looking awesome. The double hinged lift up table on the right is perfect. With the lift gate you have perfect shade coverage and you can always open the window if the smoke gets to be too much while cooking.

Reactions: TheAdventureIndex

TheAdventureIndex

Rank V
Investor

Member III

San Mateo,CA
Member #

Thank you all! And especially to those have donated, helps me keep things running.

Cant wait to see how people adapt the plans for their projects! Post pics and dimensions once you do it!

Reactions: ZR2inCO

ZR2inCO

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, CO
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Schultz
Member #

So cool! Definitely may try to use this to build something for my truck. Waterproofing may be tough but in thinking it'd also be doable

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

GREAT SEtUP!!!!

After many efforts and delays, I am happy to announce to everyone that the drawer plans are finally out!

This is a modular system designed for use in the 4th gen 4Runner that I built for myself. This means if someone wants to build just one part of the 4 part system, they should be able to. It also could probably be adapted to other vehicle platforms.

My motivations for making this free are a direct result of the community. The OB community is wonderful and has helped me with plenty of questions, and I've made plenty of friends!. You guys even helped me create this storage system (Thanks again Matt!)

Use it for tailgating, use it to carry your guns, camping gear, spare parts, or even kid's toys. Whatever makes you happy.

To get the plans, simply go to the website, add all of the items to the cart and checkout. It'll be $0.00 and you'll get a link in your email to download.

-Adam

OlyWaFJ

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Olympia, Washington USA
Member #

Good starting point to start my FZJ80 drawer build or I may just order some LandShark drawers and save time since the to do list is already pretty long...

Rubyredfozzy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

I may be biased. But for the price especially, there is no way to have higher quality than doing it yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using OB Talk mobile app
Thank you for doing this. I may try to adapt this to my subaru one day

-Adam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

Kyle & Kari Frink

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

San Diego, California
Member #

-Adam

First off, even though we don't have a 4-runner I want to say thank you for taking the time and putting the effort to put out such well laid plans for anyone on here to use to their benefit. Awesome!
Secondly your project looks legit!.

Reactions: TheAdventureIndex