Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
Me and my faience were talking this morning about people we know who are part of some type of fraternal order (Moose, Elk, Mason, ect.) and how many we didn't realize until the conversation this morning. Are there any OB members that are apart of any order? And how are you experiences with them? I personally am thinking of joining my local Moose Lodge.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I was an Eagle for many years. I loved being a member and if we had a chapter here still, I would look into becoming a member. I don’t know how other organizations run, but the Eagles are kind of hush hush on what goes on inside, best to find a lodge and start hanging out, then find an officer within the lodge to invite you in to a meeting.

J.W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

I’ve been a Master Mason since 2010. I am also a Shriner and am extremely proud of the charitable works from both fraternal orders. Shriners operate and fund Shriners Hospitals for Children which is one of the largest networks of hospitals on Earth. Children treated at a Shriner’s hospital will never owe any money for operations or their stay and their parents do not receive a bill.

I’ve joined a couple of other organizations along the way and I was fortunate enough to be commissioned as a Kentucky Colonel.

Most of the time, the best way to get information on any fraternal organization is to simply ask a member.

Waltzing Matilda JT

Rank V
Investor

Endurance I

Pahrump, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Daharsh
Member #

The Shriners are legit. Had a opportunity to visit kids at one of their hospitals in Sacramento. They are truly doing good for so many kids with injuries/ disabilities. Hats off to you sir!

Reactions: 64Trvlr and J.W.

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
The first rule is.....