First Name
Adam
Last Name
Herman
2018 TACOMA TRD OFFROAD, 28,000 MILES.

OFFROAD/OVERLAND READY!!

Check out more photos on my Instagram: @adamventr
Check out the full walkaround here:

Selling my custom 2018 Tacoma TRD Offroad. No needs to go through all the time, effort, ordering parts, and installations!! This vehicle has been well maintained and garage kept. All installations were done by professionals with excellent quality.

List of items added.

Armor:
  • CBIOFFROAD T3 HIGH CLEARANCE ALUMINUM REAR BUMPER DOUBLE SWING OUT W/CAMP TABLE, TIRE MOUNT & GAS MOUNT
  • CBIOFFROAD T3 ALUMINUM FRONT BUMPER
  • CBIOFFROAD OVERLAND SKIDS STEEL
  • RCI ROCK SLIDERS
Tires/Wheels & Suspension:
Tire size: 285/70/17
  • KM3 BFGOODRICHTIRES x5 - Less than 8,000 miles on them.
  • METHOD MR312 BRONZE x5 - 0 Offset
  • KING REMOTE RESERVOIR FRONT COILOVER PAIR WITH COMPRESSION ADJUSTER KNOBS
  • KING SHOCKS 2.0 PERFORMANCE RACE SERIES SMOOTH BODY REMOTE RESERVOIR 12 INCH TRAVEL
  • DAKAR LEAF SPRING SET
  • PERFORMANCE REAR BRAKE LINE SET, BAYAREAMETALFAB SHOCK RELOCATION KIT, WHEELER'S U-BOLT FLIP KIT WITH TIMBREN OFF-ROAD BUMP STOPS, WELD-ON SPINDLE GUSSETS WITH SWAYBAR MOUNTS
  • TOTAL CHAOS UPPER CONTROL ARMS
Lighting:
  • BAJA SQUADRON AMBER FOG LIGHTS
  • BAJA S8 20 INCH LIGHT BAR DRIVING COMBO
  • BAJA S8 40 INCH LIGHT BAR DRIVING COMBO
  • BAJA LED ROCK LIGHTS X6
Overland Gear:
  • CBIOFFROAD BED RACK
  • TOTAL CHAOS BED STIFFINERS
  • PRINSU ROOF RACK WITH 40” CUTOUT
  • SWITCH PRO SP-9100 8-SWITCH
  • YAESU FTM-400DR (HAM RADIO) WITH ANTENNA
  • BATTERIES ODYSSEY 35 WITH OFFGRID ENGINEERING DUAL BATTER SYSTEM MOUNT KIT
  • ARB TWIN AIR COMPRESSOR
  • ARB 50QT FRIDGE WITH COVER, AND SLIDE
  • WARN 96815 VR 10-S WINCH w/WIRELESS REMOTE
  • EXPEDITION ESSENTIALS DASH MOUNT w/WIRE COVERING
  • NITRO GEARS 5.29s, THROUGH AGILITY CUSTOMS
  • TOYOTA ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS
Audio:
  • AVH-W4500NEX w/FRONT CAMERA
  • DYNO MAT DOORS FOR PERFORANCE AUDIO
  • WIRED FOR UPGRADED AUDIO SYSTEM
Optional addons separate from price:
  • CUSTOM x2 10” SUBWOODER BOX
  • CVT HYBRID SERIES SHASTA

This rig has everything you need, and ready to go without the wait. With over $25,000.00 spent in parts added (not including labor) you will have everything you need for your next offroad/overland adventure. One of the cleanest built rigs out there, one of a kind.

Serious inquiries only. I am happy to showcase additional photos or information on request. Facetime isn’t an issue either if you’re not able to see in person. Will sell out of state with authorized wire transfer.

Asking price is $49,500.00 OBO

Attachments

Last edited:

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Sweet, why are you selling it? Our 2018 is nearly stock, has seen 1/3 of it's 24,000 miles in off-highway travel. Mostly Fly-fishing.
SG

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Adam,
Unless you're looking at a 100 or 200 series, you'll be going backwards. Our 88 62 series with the 3Fe and auto, changed the reputation of a true long distance, off-highway traveler. When the 80 Series was introduced in 1991, it's was 800 lbs heavier and that 3Fe just wasn't up to the task. The UZJ 4.5 improved that power and MPG. The V8 in the 100 series was a huge game changer. Clay Croft of Expedition_Overland stated that the 200 Series is the best LandCruiser, period. But he then went and bought a Tundra and AEV 'Dodge' Prospector, so they would have better towing capabilities.
The up-side of moving into a LandCruiser is that everything in the back, won't have a layer of dust, after a 78 mile River-road trip into Atlanta, Idaho... While the bed-slide makes it easy to load, camp, Fish. I have to clean the bed of the Tacoma, more than I ever had to do in the LandCruiser. Merry Christmas, DcG

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
My BIL will soon be in the same boat that you are. He’s building out his pick up truck and I know for certain he will tire of the constant inconvenience of everything being full of trail dust and dirt. Get your Landcruiser and be happy forever after. I’ve an 80 series FZJ and if it ever needs a new driveline that’s what it will get. Good luck on the sale of your pick up.