SOLD Southern CA - Used Thule Canyon Cargo Basket with Extension for $250 - Local Pickup or meet up.

• HTML tutorial

GrizzCamp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Laird
Last Name
Maresch
Member #

For sale is the Thule Canyon XT Cargo Basket with Extension that has been gently used mostly to carry a cargo bag and extra duffels. Below is a photo, the item has been removed and is available for pickup or local meetup. The Thule Roof rack bars and feet are not included but are available.

Please let me know if you have any more questions or additional information.

Thank you,
Laird M.

IMG_6983.jpg

GrizzCamp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Laird
Last Name
Maresch
Member #

Do the bars attach to Oem room rails or?
Hi Raul!

There is a bracket that I have which I know mounts to the Square load bars from Thule. Here is a couple photos of the bracket on the rack and the U Bolt that attaches.

Thanks,

Laird M.

IMG_9346.JPGIMG_4319.JPGIMG_2549.JPG

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

GrizzCamp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Laird
Last Name
Maresch
Member #

Sorry I was referring to the roof rack bars and feet. How do those mount to the cab? Are they universal?
I believe they are Universal mount for vehicles. I need to check my purchase receipt to find the model but these are the ones that clamp over the door frame and compress down with a rubber foot pad on the roof.

Reactions: Raul B

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

GrizzCamp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Laird
Last Name
Maresch
Member #

How much are you looking to get for them?
I just checked and the Traverse fitting kit I have is only good for the Frontier or Suzuki, you would need to buy a different Traverse fitting kit for any other vehicle to use the universal Foot.

I will sell whole set for $250 this is everything needed to hold the cargo rack.

amy_atlas

Rank 0

Contributor I

Chino, CA, USA
First Name
Amy
Last Name
Largarticha
I just checked and the Traverse fitting kit I have is only good for the Frontier or Suzuki, you would need to buy a different Traverse fitting kit for any other vehicle to use the universal Foot.

I will sell whole set for $250 this is everything needed to hold the cargo rack.
Still available? I can pickup in OC. Thanks!