FOR SALE For Sale - SO-CAL - KC Highlights M RACK, great condition - $900 - Includes free shipping

• HTML tutorial

That_Guy

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine California
First Name
Matt
Last Name
P
Selling my KC Highlights M-Rack. These things are PRICY but are also a great, well-engineered, and versatile rack. You can mount anything to this..antennas, lights, toilets (with the optional KC toilet mount kit).

The rack came off my 2018 RAM 2500 CREW CAB. They make 2 different types, a MEGA and CREW cab. If you have 6-8" behind your rear door in cab body, then you have a MEGA cab... if your rear door ends at the frame, you have a CREW CAB.

Great shape, no damage and she has a new coat of paint on her.

You get 2 sides and 5 cross beams (same as new)

Mounting kit: KC does not offer a "mounting kit" as you just need the standard M6 Rivnut tool. Waterproof Rivnuts are cheap: www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Riveted-Rivets-Closed-Assortment/dp/B073FW9L5T

And if you need the tool it's available from any hardware store worth a dang.

Installation instructions: https://www.kchilites.com/mwdownloads/download/link/id/350/

I will ship for free anywhere in the continental US. If you live in Alaska I will personally deliver to your beautiful state for $1500.00 (Just need an excuse to leave the lower 48)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: