Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Gossett
Member #

2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 with upgrades. Original owner, clean title. 18,000 miles, mostly freeway from a few long road trips.

8 year, 80,000 mile transferable warranty from Toyota

Many UPGRADES:
FRONT SUSP: Has upgraded front shocks to Bilstein 5100 up front (these are not the stock TRD Bilsteins, but are upgraded and give the truck about a 1-1.5" lift up front.

REAR SUSP: Icon 2.0 rear shocks with the Icon add-a-leaf. Improves ride handling and load capacity, and provides a minor rear lift (@2") to even out front lift. Also has Firestone Ride-Rite airbags in the rear, with Daystar Cradles, which I installed before the Icon. I left them in in case I ever needed them but I didn't.

ARMOR: RCI steel, bolt-on rock sliders.

CARGO: Snugtop Rebel shell with Bedmat carpet liner.
Frontrunner Slimline II's run the full length of the roof.

WHEELS: TRD Pro (4Runner) 17" wheels with 32" BFG KO2 tires all around, look brand new.

I have all service records, but this thing only had a few services since it's practically new. I was getting it ready for some off-road trips, but things have changed and I've decided to fix up an old 4Runner instead of keeping this. So it really didn't see much dirt at all. Price is firm. I'm in no hurry to sell, so I won't come down in price unless it sits a while with no offers. But feel free to ask questions or request photos of anything you would like to see. No dealers.

I'm willing to sell individual parts separately, make me an offer. Local pickup only.

Attachments