Citizen Rob

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, CA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSM
I have a 2017 Tepui Autana 3-Person Roof Top Tent and annex with the latest mattress upgrade. Tent has been slept in maybe a few dozen nights total but never on Playa or in heavy weather. I really love how heavy the canvas is on this tent. I've been in below freezing temperatures and absolutely cozy and when the sun comes up, it doesn't penetrate the heavy canvas allowing you to sleep in a bit. If I remember correctly I think the new mattress has only been used for one or two weekends. Everything works great and there aren't any tears in the tent or the cover. The annex has only ever been setup one time. All of the velcro is good. The strap that holds the ladder in place when stowed is broken but I've never has an issue with it. The zipper around the heavy cover is in pretty good condition. The only headache is starting it but I think that's more likely operator error. The heavy tent cover itself is in great condition. I have all of the mounting hardware to mount it to a roof or bedrack. Tent is located in Northern California.

New this setup will cost $3500 before taxes and shipping

I'm asking $2000, $1800, $1500, $1250 / 1 ETH or make me an offer. Local delivery available. Sorry, I can't ship this .

20200815_172642.jpg20200815_172631.jpg

Last edited: