4S50

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Stef
I am selling my 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 long bed, quad cab, 4x4 that I bought new in May 2001.
This is the desirable High Output Cummins, with 6 Speed manual transmission, and 4 wheel disc brakes. The only engine modification has been to replace the failure prone factory lift pump with a Glacier Diesel pump when the rig had about 40k miles. Otherwise unmolested.
I recently, (within the past 1000 miles or so), replaced the wheel bearings, ball joints, upgraded the tie rod to a Synergy system, installed new Bilstein shocks, and front brakes. Also, this year, I installed a new tires and a new stereo and door speakers.
The interior is excellent, the exterior is very good and overall this is a great truck. Everything works and there are no issues, and it needs nothing. I had not intended to sell it until last week.
It has TorkLift camper tie downs, a Warn winch power cable to the rear bumper, LineX bed, and a color matched fiberglass shell.
178,560 miles
Located in Mendocino County, CA
IMG_1.JPGIMG_2.JPGIMG_3.JPGIMG_4.JPGIMG_5.JPGIMG_6.JPGIMG_7.JPGIMG_8.JPGIMG_9.JPGIMG_10.JPGIMG_11.JPG

$17,000