Southern California - San Fernando Valley
First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
Well, I've finally decided it's time to change platforms, so I am offering up my current rig for sale. This baby is super reliable, dealership maintained... clean and straight, with low miles to boot. It has only been used as a daily driver and the occasional off-road light trail only camping trips, so no rock rash or damage to under carriage to speak of. I need to confirm, but I believe it also has another year or so worth of the Nissan Gold Extended Warranty as well.
Here are the specs as best I can recall, I will update the list if I missed anything as soon as I can. Thanks for checking it out, and passing along this deal to anyone who might be interested in this type of rig setup.
With the exception of the add-ons, there are no major mods, and was purposely kept as stock as possible...
2012 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x in Brilliant Silver w/73.5k mi, 4.0L V-6 Engine, 5 speed automatic w/OD Transmission, 4x4 with rear locking diff, ABS, down hill assist, AC, Rockford Fosgate Sound System with Satellite Radio, and Bluetooth. 16" Stock Silver Rims, Leather seating, etc...
Add-ons:
Shrockworks rear bumper with swing-out tire carrier and rock sliders. ARB 2000 Awning w/FourTreks mounts, Garvin Wilderness drop-in roof rack w/CB antenna mount. Custom Deaver Springs add-on leaves w/approx.950lbs of additonal cargo weight capacity capability to carry all or you gear plus. Raingler Net brand safari style roof cargo net, interior full cargo area divider with ceiling attic storage netting. Custom WeatherTech Floor and cargo mats.
Extras:
All the following items will be included (and more). If I miss anything, I will update as I find them...
Comms; Yaesu FTM-400XDR, Cobra 75WXST with custom mount, including Diamond Dual-Band antenna, and 2' Firestik CB antenna with quick disconnect.
NAV: iPad Pro 9.7-inch (works amazing with GAIA or your favorite NAV apps), with RAM mount with ARM for tablet and Yaesu FTM-400 control head unit.
New/never installed items: COMEUP 9.5si recovery winch, traction boards, and set of snow traction cables

So yeah, you will be getting a great starter turnkey reliable daily driver setup. Hopefully someone will appreciate this package in its configuration, and purchase it soon, I would hate to start piecing out the add-ons/extras and letting CarMax take it, but I guess that's always an option to.

Attachments