For Sale - Colorado - $1350 - Smittybilt Overlander XL RTT and Leitner Active Cargo System

• HTML tutorial

guzm6764

Rank 0

Contributor I

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Guzman
Hello All!

I am hoping to sell both my Smittybilt Overlander XL RTT and Leitner Active Cargo System.

The tent has never been used. The cargo system is currently installed on a 2017 F150 5-6” Bed.

I am located in Denver, Colorado and I am willing to travel.

As both were recently installed at the beginning of the year, there are no noticeable issues.

The cost brand new was a little over $3k, including an extra load bar and mounting brackets.
I am asking for $1350 but willing to consider other options as I just want to get rid of this.

Hitchgate is also for sale but I will post in another thread. Includes both rotopax mounts and gas packs. All for $650.EC12DC19-6ED4-43D4-8902-0538900A4A66.jpeg

Attachments

guzm6764

Rank 0

Contributor I

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Guzman
What happened? Why are you wanting to get rid of it?

I’ve had it since last summer and finally installed it the beginning of the year. I haven’t used it once. With traveling for work and a child on the way, it just isn’t practical.

I’m not one to hold on to things if they aren’t getting used. I’d much rather sell and put my tonneau cover back on.