US Southeast For Sale: BNIB James Baroud Grand Raid XXL - $4,400 - Pickup only - Middle TN

• HTML tutorial

ZanSTI

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middle Tennessee
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Selling a Brand new in box James Baroud Grand Raid XXL. Had purchased this for my rig to replace a soft top rtt but due to my roof racks size I can’t fit this tent properly and don’t want to get a custom roof rack to make this fit.

I have pictures but since they’re in a box I haven’t opened it’s basically just the box so I have some supplemental photos. I’ve trialed a friends and loved this tent so I hate to lose it but it is how it is.
Tent is the black color and one of the most comfortable and easy to set up RTTs on the market.

Asking $4,400 for the tent, pick-up only (I can’t meet anyone halfway hence the lowered priced.)

Found out the tent wouldn’t fit test fitting my friends and waited 5 months for this so I’m hoping it goes to a good home/family. My loss is someone’s gain.

Attachments

Boondoggler

Rank 0

Contributor I

Maryland, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Hsieh
Thanks. Dan!
Just curious, is this a refurbished unit? I see in one of the pictures, the box appears to be marked as "Warranty Replace"

ZanSTI

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middle Tennessee
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Brand new unit. Had to be replaced due to damage during shipping of the original. Was found after accepted the package and had cracking of the shell.

quikshot007

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Fayette, Iowa, United States
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Selling a Brand new in box James Baroud Grand Raid XXL. Had purchased this for my rig to replace a soft top rtt but due to my roof racks size I can’t fit this tent properly and don’t want to get a custom roof rack to make this fit.

I have pictures but since they’re in a box I haven’t opened it’s basically just the box so I have some supplemental photos. I’ve trialed a friends and loved this tent so I hate to lose it but it is how it is.
Tent is the black color and one of the most comfortable and easy to set up RTTs on the market.

Asking $4,400 for the tent, pick-up only (I can’t meet anyone halfway hence the lowered priced.)

Found out the tent wouldn’t fit test fitting my friends and waited 5 months for this so I’m hoping it goes to a good home/family. My loss is someone’s gain.
Is this still available?