US East SOLD: 2015 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock - First State Overland Off-grid build - 42K miles

• HTML tutorial

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

I'll keep this short since most of the details are already listed on the linked web page. We're selling our overland rig and planning on something larger for full-timing it. I was hoping to sell as a package but the Hiker trailer sold in a day so the Jeep is left. (Located in Newark, DE but can make reasonable arrangements to view /deliver.)

In a nutshell:

$50,000 $46,000 gets you:

• 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock (gets you factory front and rear lockers and electronic disconnecting front sway bar, skid package, steel rock sliders, power dome hood, and winch ready bumper)
  • Clean and clear title, 1 owner (me). No accidents.
  • Top of the line model with all options ordered (remote start, climate control, Nav, Alpine stereo with subwoofer, leather seats, color matched hard top and color matched fenders)
  • 4.10 factory optioned gears
  • 42,000 miles, is not a daily driver. Nearly all miles have been from driving around North America on trips.
  • Very clean inside and out. It is a trail rig so there are scratches (see website for examples).
  • Mechanically flawless, and owner maintained with Mobil 1 full synthetic every 5000.
  • Full Gobi Stealth Rack with inserts and both ladders
  • Sitting on 33" 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (5) and a 2.5 AEV dualsport lift with air bags.
  • Shrockworks full rear modular bumper and full carrier including two jerry can mounts and platform storage
  • Warn 10-S Platinum winch
  • Full LED light conversion
  • More Rigid Industries LED than I'm going to list here but are all on the website, controlled with a sPOD touch screen w/bluetooth app
  • 300 watts of solar on RTT powering a 3 AGM battery bank and 2000/3000 pure sine inverter
  • Alucab RTT
  • Alucab Shadow Awn
  • ARB 50QT fridge
  • Combo slide out with Cook Partner stove
  • AT Overland Composite drawer
  • 10 gallon Front runner water tank with pump and quick connections
  • Full comms - MXT400 Midland GMRS radio, CB radio, mounts for iPad mini
  • Wireless rear camera
  • AND TONS MORE.
For a full list and status of sale updates please visit the sale page we've established: https://firststateoverland.com/2015-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-rubicon-hard-rock 107236

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Wlfhntr

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

Update - just put new brakes and rotors on! Will be at Mid Atlantic Overland Festival in August if anyone wishes to see the rig in person.

Nlscooby

Rank 0

Contributor I

Charlotte
First Name
Sebastiaan
Last Name
Selders
I may be interested in the Alu-Cab RTT if you are considering separating...

Whereas I would really love to own the entire package - I need something that can tow a trailer and track car as well.