US East FOR SALE: 1999 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD 2.7L Manual - $10.5K OBO - Local Pickup Only

• HTML tutorial

skircr115

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Culpeper, VA, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Cassity
Member #

All,

It's time to let my current rig go, but the story and adventures will live on in my next build. I will be sad to see it go, but hopefully, it will go to someone that will love and care for it the way I did.

For sale is a 1999 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L 4WD XtraCab with a Manual Transmission. Just under 202K miles, all service records during my ownership since 2010 available digitally as well (with the exception of a few oil changes whose receipts I lost). It has been well maintained and drives excellently.

I am asking $10,500 OBO, with local pick up only here in Northern Virginia. I travel very frequently for work (overseas) and at last-minute notice to me, so please understand if I am not instantly available to show the vehicle in person. I do my best to respond to any questions within 12-24 hours (travel time zone dependent). I can provide any detailed photos on request and am posting it for sale here prior to additional postings on other sites (you see the ad first!).

External Additions include:
LineX bed coating, Bosch AGM battery, ARB Front Bumper, IPF Driving Lights, SmittyBuilt XRC Winch, OME Nitro Heavy Suspension, Bushwacker Custom Fender Flares, and B.F. Goodrich KO2's mounted on Raceline Wheels

Internally almost everything is OEM with the exception of a Kenwood DNX5120 with 2016 updated Lower 49 Navigation Maps and a Sound Ordnance B-8PTD Subwoofer under the driver's seat. I will also include the inclinometers listed in the build thread if desired.

There are a couple of tears in the driver-side seat but with a seat cover, it would be unnoticeable or could be repaired by an auto upholstery shop.

At the link below is the build thread for it, which is missing some small things and of course the most recent developments.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/1999-toyota-tacoma-sr5-4wd-build-lil-bertha.31719/

Feel free to contact me via DM here and I can provide my email or cell phone number for further contact if desired. I can also provide further photos upon request.

Thanks,
Trevor

Attachments

Last edited: