Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
I’m a new member to the OB community and have noticed there isn’t a lot of Florida rally points but a good amount of Florida members. I was wondering if there is any interest for a Florida or Central Florida meetup. It’ll be good to meet other local members for coffee or something and talk about rigs and experiences. If there are any other Florida members who are up for it let me know and we can work out an event.

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

Message AdventureWithDanan, he usually has a heads up on Central Fl. meets. They usually take place at a restaurant in downtown Orlando. There is a OB South East Fl. Facebook page with info on local meets also.

Tupenny

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

Longwood, Florida
First Name
Boulder
Last Name
Dash
Member #

I'm interested. Ace Cafe is the restaurant we have met at before. Just throwing this out there: AdventureWithDanan was looking for a member that would be the central Florida contact for organizing events more often

Reactions: Nanuka

Noble Savage

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
I’ll try and get with AdventureWithDanan to set something up soon. In the mean time where is everyone located to get an idea of a decent central location or a good getaway spot. Most of the stuff I’m used to is either in the Oak Hill area or Ocala

Noble Savage

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
Dig ... I'm outta town every other week, however usually around all weekends. I'm pretty stoked to meet up with you guys, crack some cold ones and talk shop
I’m actually gonna be out of town for about a week at the end of the month so mid to late August or September work?

Noble Savage

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
I just joined, and am located up in the Pensacola area...
That’s actual a bit far from us, but I’ll be driving through that area in October for an event in Alabama if you are up to meet?

Bobst02

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Malmstrom AFB, Montana, United States
First Name
Tanner
Last Name
Bobst
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
BOB
Service Branch
Air Force
I’ll try and get with AdventureWithDanan to set something up soon. In the mean time where is everyone located to get an idea of a decent central location or a good getaway spot. Most of the stuff I’m used to is either in the Oak Hill area or Ocala
Daytona Beach