Soap Lake, Washington, USA
First Name
Damien
Last Name
Hooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FFS
Finally had the opportunity to get out with the Turtleback Getaway Trail last weekend. Quick trip up into the Cascades to escape the (mild) heat of Eastern Washington. Great time, good shakedown run to put all the features through the test, and no disasters (large or small) to report. Been way too long since we regularly went camping, the trailer will hopefully be all the reason we need to change that and get out in the wilderness with some regularity.

ScottEtkin

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Etkin
Member #

Finally had the opportunity to get out with the Turtleback Getaway Trail last weekend. Quick trip up into the Cascades to escape the (mild) heat of Eastern Washington. Great time, good shakedown run to put all the features through the test, and no disasters (large or small) to report. Been way too long since we regularly went camping, the trailer will hopefully be all the reason we need to change that and get out in the wilderness with some regularity.

View attachment 107936
View attachment 107937View attachment 107938
Awesome setup!

Reactions: EphrataT4R

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

EphrataT4R,
You have a nice setup there. Glad to hear all went well! When you are ready for another trip and want some company, let me know, and we can setup a Rally Point, to let others Members here know and maybe participate! Also, willing to setup a OB meetup or meet and greet. Any way I can help, just let me know, Vance.

Reactions: EphrataT4R