Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Not sure who else to share our excitement with. This is our first Overland Expo that we'll be attending.

Overland Expo East 2018 is coming up quick.

I wrote an article about the Top 10 Things I'm most excited about. If anyone is interested in reading that, you can check that out here:

http://jeepsies.com/overland-expo-east-2018/

I think what I'm most excited about is getting to meet a bunch of the folks that I've been talking with here on the Overland Bound Forums. Just wanted to say thank you for welcoming us to the forums and the OB community.

We joined OB in August, already did a Rally Point, had a weekend Overlanding trip with some members in Colorado, and we've been invited to camp with our new "tribe" of OB members at the Expo in Asheville.

Just wanted to say how great this community is!

Thanks again.

Eric AKA Jeepsies, @mrs. jeepsies and Caspian aka #BabyNomad

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

That's awesome. Glad to hear you are going to make it to the east coast. Expo East isn't as big as West is but it will be fun none the less. The Blue Ridge Parkway and the Appalachian mountains are beautiful in November. Look forward to running into you at some point during the weekend. Me and a friend will be heading through the mountains from Alabama and camping along the way up there, getting up there some time Thurs afternoon.

Reactions: Hourless Life