Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

I must admit, drones are the coolest things. Warren Miller must be rolling in his grave. What he could have given us if digital was alive back then. More amazing was what he gave us with film.

Contributor III

Nepal
First Name
Christophe
Last Name
Noel
Fun! I have a couple drones. The DJI Mini is one of my favorites of the last few years as I always have it with me. This video gives you an idea what you can create on just one battery charge. In fact, I had about 30% left over after these clips. It's very limited with the flight conditions I can fly in as it's soooo light. It doesn't take much of a breeze to cause major issues.

Have fun!

Yaniv05

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA, USA
First Name
Yaniv
Last Name
Waisman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HSJ
Fun! I have a couple drones. The DJI Mini is one of my favorites of the last few years as I always have it with me. This video gives you an idea what you can create on just one battery charge. In fact, I had about 30% left over after these clips. It's very limited with the flight conditions I can fly in as it's soooo light. It doesn't take much of a breeze to cause major issues.

Have fun!

Beautiful Video. Thanks for sharing it. I was reading your other post about making money in photography and agree. It is not easy. I do Video production and have a small niche which is what makes it work for me.

black pearl 17

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

calgary, alberta, canada
First Name
christian
Last Name
scagliati
Member #

I got the DJI Mavic Air 2. Really small and easy to use
yess.!! thats what i have got ..... i had mavic air no 1 and it was so good that i went for the 2..... 41 mp camera made the difference..... been photographer for long time and im diving into videography which is a completely different world so far few videos made up playing around.... for some reason i cant up load them.... link if you want to check them out --> video 1 video 2 video 3

Yaniv05

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA, USA
First Name
Yaniv
Last Name
Waisman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HSJ
yess.!! thats what i have got ..... i had mavic air no 1 and it was so good that i went for the 2..... 41 mp camera made the difference..... been photographer for long time and im diving into videography which is a completely different world so far few videos made up playing around.... for some reason i cant up load them.... link if you want to check them out --> video 1 video 2 video 3
Man... Love "Fishing for Smoke" How close was the drone to the water in the second shoot?

black pearl 17

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

calgary, alberta, canada
First Name
christian
Last Name
scagliati
Member #

Man... Love "Fishing for Smoke" How close was the drone to the water in the second shoot?
Dangerously close hahhahahhaha 3 feet? Maybe...

Reactions: Yaniv05

Contributor III

Nepal
First Name
Christophe
Last Name
Noel
Never knew Nepal had tropical plants!
Oh ya. Amazing country and only the size of Arkansas. It has 8 of the 10 tallest mountains in the world but just a few miles away there are king cobras, Bengal tigers, crocodiles, fresh water porpoise, wild elephants...rhinos. Also red pandas, Asian bear, and we see snow leopards on some of our overland trips. We have bananas growing just out of reach of our window. :) Amazing place.