Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
We camped at Brushy Pond on the edge of the Sipsey Wilderness. GX didn't even know the Lowe's trailer was back there.(19.4 mpg towing) It was very cold and wet, but we had plenty of "antifreeze" and a great fire with the Solo Bonfire. Thinking of going from 13" to 15" wheels this spring but need to locate some 5x4.5 rims and 2 fenders.
Sipsey Trip.jpg

Biker Eagle

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Thanks. Got the awning brackets half installed...will finish Saturday and mount the ARB. Really needed it on the trip and had to use a tarp instead. One step at a time.

Biker Eagle

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
3 1/2' x 5'. Has a 2k axle and comes with 12" wheels which I changed to 13". It weighs under 300lbs. Loaded with ActionPackers, RTIC cooler, and RTT it weighs around 500lbs. Other than the wheels, I installed two leveler jacks in the rear, a wheel leveler in the front, welded two bars across the top to mount the RTT on, Bearing Buddies, and an axle over conversion. So far so good. Have about 3500 miles on it at this point.

Reactions: r_horner

r_horner

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
3 1/2' x 5'. Has a 2k axle and comes with 12" wheels which I changed to 13". It weighs under 300lbs. Loaded with ActionPackers, RTIC cooler, and RTT it weighs around 500lbs. Other than the wheels, I installed two leveler jacks in the rear, a wheel leveler in the front, welded two bars across the top to mount the RTT on, Bearing Buddies, and an axle over conversion. So far so good. Have about 3500 miles on it at this point.
What size 13” tires?