Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Due to my medical background, I was wondering what a good sorted first aid kit for OL looks like.
What are you carrying?
What is important to you?
Any advice for fellow overlanders?

I'll post a picture and detailed list later this day.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Due to my medical background, I was wondering what a good sorted first aid kit for OL looks like.
What are you carrying?

Hi Thore,

This is really a super important topic. It's not about being afraid to go out and discover the world, no, it's about being well prepared and trained just in case. I can only encourage everyone to learn about first aid for overlanding and also for everyday life and to do regular trainings.

There is a lot of good information about this here on OverlandBound. Take a look for example into the OB First Aid Boot Camp. In particular, the videos named "On Call with Chris" with Chris @El Solis I can strongly recommend. I think they are really very very good and you get so much good information as he is an expert.

Looking forward to your detailled list.Thanks already for this.

Bjoern

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
What are you carrying?

Hi Thore,

This is really a super important topic. It's not about being afraid to go out and discover the world, no, it's about being well prepared and trained just in case. I can only encourage everyone to learn about first aid for overlanding and also for everyday life and to do regular trainings.

There is a lot of good information about this here on OverlandBound. Take a look for example into the OB First Aid Boot Camp. In particular, the videos named "On Call with Chris" with Chris @El Solis I can strongly recommend. I think they are really very very good and you get so much good information as he is an expert.

Looking forward to your detailled list.Thanks already for this.

Bjoern
You are saying it. In the end, it always comes down to preparation. From my work as a paramedic I experience that the common issue or fear is that people are afraid to do something wrong. But that is easy to prevent. Be prepared, do a yearly first aid class, know your gear and routine, and do something.

Thanks for your advice.

I am looking forward to the best digital campfire.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
What are you carrying?

Hi Thore,

Do you still like to show your list, photos? That would be great. I'm curious - haha.

Thanks a lot.
Bjoern