Finally on the forum: Member #2087

• HTML tutorial

Shane Strong

Rank 0

Traveler I

Good day travelers!! My name is Shane and I"m finally on the forum. I've been a OB member for some time and I'm proud to be with such a fine group of explorers! I live Santa Barbara, Have two crazy boys, lovely Wife and love to camp. I grew on Kneeland Mountain in Eureka California and have been camping or playing in the forest since I could walk. Now having a Rig with camping gear keeps that inner kid in me going forever. I love the Eastern Sierras and spend a lot of time there on every dirt road I can find. But there is much more to explore. I hope to join some OB member trips in the future and have some fun with you crazy Guys and Gals.

Merry Christmas and Happy trails! jeep- tow.jpg Beach camp1.jpg jeep- tow.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Good day travelers!! My name is Shane and I"m finally on the forum. I've been a OB member for some time and I'm proud to be with such a fine group of explorers! I live Santa Barbara, Have two crazy boys, lovely Wife and love to camp. I grew on Kneeland Mountain in Eureka California and have been camping or playing in the forest since I could walk. Now having a Rig with camping gear keeps that inner kid in me going forever. I love the Eastern Sierras and spend a lot of time there on every dirt road I can find. But there is much more to explore. I hope to join some OB member trips in the future and have some fun with you crazy Guys and Gals.

Merry Christmas and Happy trails! View attachment 43030 View attachment 43031 View attachment 43030
Hi Shane and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Luis Merlo