Finally got my Jeep! Now to Overland....

• HTML tutorial

VT4x4

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Vermont
After a mishap at age 16 3 days before I was to buy my 1st jeep, I finally got one 30 years later. 2017 Jeep JKU with 2.5" AEV Lift and 35" tires. I'm most keeping it mellow to learn how to drive around where I live in VT but have, of course, grand plans for the big mountains & deserts of CO, UT and AZ among other places. Can't wait to learn all I can from the forum!

Last edited:

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

After a mishap at age 16 3 days before I was to buy my 1st jeep, I finally got one 30 years later. 2017 Jeep JKU with 2.5" AEV Lift and 35" tires. I'm most keeping it mellow to learn how to drive around where I live in VT but have, of course, grand plans for the big mountains & deserts of CO, UT and AZ among other places. Can't wait to learn all I can from the forum!
Welcome from Utah. Would be happy to show you around my part of the US. You will love your Jeep. :0)

Reactions: Captain Chaos

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Congratulations, welcome to this great group of outdoor travelers of roads less traveled by others! Jeeps are fun to drive and build up! See you out there! Vance.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Congrats on "finally" getting a Jeep. :-)

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @Team Harrington who is your local Member Rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

VT4x4

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Vermont
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Just need the snow to melt and the ancient roads here in VT to dry out (enough) and the season begins.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!