Family RTTs

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Coop17510

Rank II

Member II

Johnstown, CO, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Hello I am sure this has been asked but after a hour of looking I will just ask. I have a family of 4, wife, 3, and 1 year olds. Based on the budget we are looking at the Smittybilt overlanding tent. (Not the XL) is there anyone with experience with this kind of set up?

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello I am sure this has been asked but after a hour of looking I will just ask. I have a family of 4, wife, 3, and 1 year olds. Based on the budget we are looking at the Smittybilt overlanding tent. (Not the XL) is there anyone with experience with this kind of set up?
Just a little feed back for you here. I have this tent on my Tacoma and have the additional Annex also. It's roomy and about the size of a regular Queen bed when deployed. The mattress inside is small like most every other RTT . I added a 4in. Memory foam topper . I don't keep any sleeping gear in the tent until I get to where I'm going. Hope this helps. IMG952737.jpg

Reactions: Coop17510