Falls Church, VA to Seattle, WA

• HTML tutorial

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Well im flying into Dulles on Wedneday Nov. 29th at around 3:45pm to buy my new (to me) 2006 Lexus GX470 and then driving it all the way home to Seattle, WA. I am planning to be hauling butt most of the way but figured I would check if there were any good spots to stop along the route that would be worth stretching my legs for a break.

Also if anyone is along the route near Cleveland, Minneapolis/St. Cloud and Billings/Bozeman and could recommend places that I can crash for the night I would really appreciate it. I am planning to be sleeping in the rig at this point in time but may bring my camping hammock if I have places to use it.

Heres my route as I am looking right now. I may have to adjust depending on weather changes, etc but trying to make the most direct route work if possible.

Attachments

JeffG98034

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, Washington
Member #

Well im flying into Dulles on Wedneday Nov. 29th at around 3:45pm to buy my new (to me) 2006 Lexus GX470 and then driving it all the way home to Seattle, WA. I am planning to be hauling butt most of the way but figured I would check if there were any good spots to stop along the route that would be worth stretching my legs for a break.

Also if anyone is along the route near Cleveland, Minneapolis/St. Cloud and Billings/Bozeman and could recommend places that I can crash for the night I would really appreciate it. I am planning to be sleeping in the rig at this point in time but may bring my camping hammock if I have places to use it.

Heres my route as I am looking right now. I may have to adjust depending on weather changes, etc but trying to make the most direct route work if possible.
Post some Photos....Sounds like a good road trip.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Trip back was great! Only got snow in WA and got back 3 days total. Sadly my GoPro plans didn’t work out so only have a few photos from the trip :/