Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8OJK
Jeep guys! 4Runner owner here. Falcon now makes shocks for the 4Runner, any opinions on the products they make??

S

SubeeBen

Expensive IMO. just saying. If you can afford them more power to ya but seems out of my price range. I have the fox 2.0 on my Jku with a teraflex 2.5” lift & rides amazing & think it was around $500. Im interested to see, are they really that much better ? Like I said just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Reactions: Joel S

Joel S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8OJK
The fox 2.0 coilovers and rear shocks for the 4Runner are roughly the same price for the falcons. So cost isn’t too much of an issue

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

The falcon 2.0 that I have on my jk are nice I like the way they ride and how they offset the shock mount to the rear axle for a bit better clearance I’m not sure if they do that on the yotas though

S

SubeeBen

The fox 2.0 coilovers and rear shocks for the 4Runner are roughly the same price for the falcons. So cost isn’t too much of an issue
My bad I didn’t know you had coil overs thought you were secifically asking about shocks. Good luck .

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Jeep guys! 4Runner owner here. Falcon now makes shocks for the 4Runner, any opinions on the products they make??
The Falcon Shocks are an amazing product. The guys over there really put the time in testing and refining the product before releasing it. I run the 3.3s on my JKU and have sold countless sets of 2.0s and 3.3s since they have come out. I have some coming for my Tundra as well.

The truck/suv line is no different. They have literally beat the wheels off test vehicles while testing these shocks. As a result they are, hands down, the best out of the box valved shocks you will get your hands on. They are made in the USA as well which I like. They are a little more money than others out there, but they are a much better product. Most shocks out there run a standard valve set and just rearrange the mounts to fit your vehicle. Falcon built every shock from the ground up for each vehicle they release them for.

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

I second anchor mtn.. Ive seen a set of those shocks outlast the entire jeep. Yes, they are expensive but they are amazing products and will not disappoint you.