FOR SALE SOLD

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

2015 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited 4x4 - $58500 OBO - Ship or Deliver Anywhere

Factory ordered with nearly every option available with the exception of leather seats. Currently has only 39k miles on the clock with oil (Mobil 1 full synthetic) and filter changes religiously at 7,500mi intervals and a five tire rotation (spare included) completed every 5k miles. Willing to assist with shipping via private carrier, arrange pick up at nearby SeaTac International Airport or Portland International Airport, or open to discuss personally driving the vehicle to its new home.

The Jeep needs nothing more to be ready for any adventure you have in mind. In its current configuration it seats 3, due to the Adventure Trailers Stage 2 cargo box and water tank. However, the sale comes with the still new removeable 4th seat (w/ Trek Armor cover) that easily bolts into the factory location in a matter of minutes. Please read all extras the Jeep comes with that either have been installed or come with the sale. I’m in possession of the clear and free title. The Jeep has never been in an accident nor ever damaged in any way. The registration was just renewed and is current through 06/2020.

The photos don’t necessarily show every modification, to included the brand new Cobra CB, HD Alu Cab awning mounts , Alu Cab 270 degree Alu Cab Awning, etc. If for some reason the photos are showing something in particular you’d like to see on the Jeep, shoot me a message with your email address and I can send detailed photos. The modification list is current and accurate to the best of my recollection. Also note, the windshield has a crack on the lower passenger side that does not obscure vision of either the driver or passenger.

Just shy of over $70k invested in the build of this Jeep. On to the exhaustive list of parts, extras, and fine details…

Exterior Color: Copper Brown Pearl Coat
Interior Color: Black

ENGINE
3.6 liter V6 24-Valve VVT
Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve
Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil changed every 7,500 miles (sale comes with bulk Mopar oil filter package)
Genesis Offroad Dual Battery Kit - Version 2.0 software green touch screen monitor installed in cabin within reach and view of driver
Dual Odyssey Batteries
M.O.R.E. underhood ARB Compressor Mount
ARB Twin Compressor
AEV Procal computer programmer

TRANSMISSION
6-Speed Manual Transmission

TRANSFER CASE
4:1 Rock-Trac 4WD

SUSPENSION
AEV Dualsport RS Suspension 4.5" lift with upgraded Bilstein 5160 Bypass shocks, AEV geometry correction brackets, Procal.
Airlift 1000 helper spring airbags (rear coils only) plumbed independent for individual adjustment

WHEELS and TIRES

Hutchinson Rock Monster Double Beadlock Wheels (5) - Powdercoated flat black
Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts (all lugs including spare wheel) black, comes with key
BFG All Terrain T/A K02 Tires 37x12.5R17 (5)
All tires rotated every 5k miles for even wear, to include the spare, approximately 12k miles on the complete set, no rips, tears, plugs, repairs or damage of any kind

AXLES
Heavy Duty Dana 44 front axle - Disc brakes, Tru-Lok differential
AEV High Steer Kit, Teraflex HD Monster JK track bar (w/ shop performed alignment)
Heavy Duty Dana 44 rear axle - Disc brakes, Tru-Lok differential

TOPS

Factory Hardtop, windows tinted to 15%, rear wiper and washer
Adventure Trailers aluminum propane tank mount and corner bracket powdercoated flat black
Manchester 5lb propane cylinder
Rhino Rack JK Backbone Roof Rack w/ newer low profile 1” metal mounting feet and interior bar padding
Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform
Rhino Rack Foxwing awning mounts (can be used with other awnings)
Rhino Rack 50” load roller mounted to rear
Rhino Rack full width cross bars for RTT or other accessory mounting

OPTIONS as ORDERED

Remote Keyless Entry (2 Keys)
Security Alarm
Dual Top Group - Premium black Sunrider soft top (tinted windows), Freedom Top 3 piece hardtop (tinted windows), Rear window wiper/defroster/washer
Connectivity Group - Electronic Vehicle Information Display, TPMS Display
Max Tow Package - Class II receiver hitch, Trailer tow with 4 pin connector wiring
Air Conditioning - Auto temp control (thermostat), Humidity sensor, Air filtering
Heated Front Seats
115 Volt Aux Power Outlet
Tinted Windows (15%)
Engine Block Heater
Alpine 9 Speaker Audio Group - All weather subwoofer
Uconnect 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV - 40GB hard drive, SirusXM Travel Link, SirusXM Traffic, SirusXM Satellite Radio, Remote USB port

COMMUNICATIONS

Yaesu dual band FM HAM radio FT-7900 w/ detachable remote mounted faceplate, Uniden 7 watt external speaker mounted in sound bar. The radio is mounted out of sight and wires run discretely. The remote face plate in mounted under rear view mirror.
Comet SBB5 dual band antenna
Diamond HAM Antenna Mount - No drill
Magnetic mount for HAM radio mic
Pana-Pacific External SirusXM Satellite Radio Mount

ARMOR

AEV Premium Front Bumper, AEV winch mount, AEV front skid plate, all brand new
Warn 9.5ti Winch - Just serviced with brand new factory bushings, thrust washers, gaskets, seals, grease, and powdercoated flat black
Masterpull HD Superline Synthetic Winch Line (3/8 X 100') with rock guard and heat guard, brand new
Rokmen Big Hawes Aluminum Fiarlead, brand new
Drake Offroad Mesh Grill Insert, black
Offroad Elements Stealth Limb Risers
AEV Rear Tire Carrier w/ 10 Gallon Fuel Caddy (siphon hose included), AEV Hilift/Pullpal Mount
Mopar factory fuel door, black
N-Fab Nerf Bars w/ Steps

LIGHTING

IPF Driving Lights, brand new in box with wiring harness (not yet mounted)
Crawler Conceptz 50" Light Bar Mounts - Painted to match JK
Rigid 50" E-Seires Double Row LED Light Bar
Carolina Metal Masters LED Light Bar Locks w/ Key

ADDITIONS

Vector Offroad dash bar, full width
RAM Mount rear view mirror mount
Masterpull grab handles (set of 4)
Weather Tech floor mats, full set
Custom 4 switch panel w/ ORWTTA illuminated switches
Blue Sea 12 port fuse panel mounted behind trim piece under dash
Nakatanenga 4x4 rear window vents (Imported from Germany)
Weather Tech rain guards/wind deflectors, set of 4
Trek Armor seat covers, set of 4
Trek Armor center console cover
Springtale Solutions headrest mounts for backpacks or bags, set of 2
- Raingler Nets interior roof net
Adventure Trailers Stage 1 and 2 lockable cargo drawer system w/ 6’ sleeping platform extension, 13 gallon water bladder, whale water pump, 6 liter European water heater, finished in LineX and topped with anti-skid protection matting
Adventure Trailers interior cargo rack- Eezi Awn aluminum camp table mounted under A/T rack
Outback Adventures tailgate table w/ bamboo cutting board
Adventure Trailers fridge/stove combo slide w/ Partner Steel double burner stove and propane hose
National Luna Weekender split stainless steel fridge/freezer unit with vehicle battery monitor
Magnaflow high clearance full exhaust system coated in hi temp flat black paint
3M window tint 15% all windows

(I have many more photographs that can be emailed upon request)

Attachments

Last edited:

Traveler I

Bump! Has a few more miles on it and I've added an AluCab Shadow Awning, HD OK4WD awning mounts and Cobra 29 CB radio. Going to be listed on Ebay but I'd like to see the rig go to somebody here who would take good care of it and use it. It's 100% ready to travel, make me a reasonable offer, shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Reactions: Jedi and Kent R

Traveler I

Haven't been trying my hardest to sell this Jeep, but it's just not getting driven nearly as much as it should be. Updated the ad with a couple more miles on the clock. I'm ready to see it get used for its intended purpose, long range adventures! Shoot me a message with a reasonable offer. I'm reasonable and will work with you regardless of location to get the vehicle into your hands.

Traveler I

Had some specific questions on the Jeep. I figured I’d share the responses here in case others are interested in the Jeep.

The water heater is a European 6l camper van hot water heater that ties into a 13 gallon water bladder. The water system and entire interior build out (drawer system/cargo cabinets/rack) was designed and installed down at Adventure Trailers by Mario and his team.

The dual battery system is from Genesis Offroad and uses two group 34 AGM Odyssey batteries. This system was also installed by Adventure Trailers and has an in-cab display to monitor the batteries. The National Luna fridge also has a secondary built in battery monitor as well. A/T installed a Blue Sea 12 port accessory fuse block behind an easily removable trim panel under the steering wheel (hidden) to wire in any additional accessories.

A nearly new Alu-Cab 270 degree Shadow awning comes with the Jeep but is not pictured here. Has HD brackets designed to bolt directly to the Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform. The Rhino Rack also has accessory cross bars mounted for attaching a roof top tent, cargo box, etc.

The AEV HD rear springs have been upgraded with airbags for additional load carrying capacity, though not necessarily needed, it’s nice being able to level out the Jeep if needed when loaded.

The Jeep currently is not a daily driver, therefore not adding unnecessary miles while it waits for a new owner.

I have the clear title in my hand, ready to go.

Any reasonable offer will be considered. Happy to answer anymore questions from seriously interested people.

Traveler I

I’ve spent a lot of time replying to specific questions with very detailed and thoughtful answers from potential buyers I figured were legitimately interested in the Jeep. However with no follow through on their part, I’ll continue forward in hopes of my Jeep finding a new home. As a result, I’ll consider parting things out if it doesn’t sell as a complete package.

I might have the hardtop + rack and wheels/tires spoken for. I’d like to sell the entire Adventure Trailers interior build out as a whole before I consider parting ANYTHING else out. This includes the complete Stage 1 & 2 boxes/drawer, cargo shelf, onboard shower, 6l water heater w/mixer valve, seat delete kit, 13g water bladder, fridge/stove slide, National Luna fridge and parter steel 2 burner stove.

Or purchase the entire Jeep compete as listed for $55k obo

Traveler I

The week of September 2nd the Jeep will be dismantled. Almost all of the aftermarket accessories will be available for sale. If you’re interested, send me a private message. If you’re planning on sending messages and acting interested but not planning on following through like the several messages I got regarding selling the entire vehicle, please don’t waste your time or mine. All items located mid way between Seattle and Portland.

Traveler I

The Rhino Rack and AT propane bracket/tank have been sold which means the price gets lower as parts comes off. Everything else is still on the Jeep at the moment if you’d like to PM me a serious offer. Otherwise let me know what parts you’re interested in. Willing to ship some of the easier stuff.

Traveler I

The hardtop and awning are sold. The JK now sports a fastback soft top making it the ideal candidate for a Ursa Minor pop top camper conversion. This also means the price just got lower, make a serious offer.

Traveler I

I enjoy the build as much as the use and I’m ready for a new project. Can’t seem to attract a serious buyer and I’ve wasted a significant amount of time entertaining people who I later find out aren’t legitimately interested and don’t have the social skills or ability to return calls and follow through with making a deal happen.

Wile_Coyote

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Fe, NM, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
da Gearhead
Member #

Yeah, I hear ya. When I sold my '99 4Runner, I went through the same thing. I think people get excited (despite seeing the price upfront) and think they want it, reach out to you, then realize they are as broke as the rest of us. So, they fade away, instead of being human about it and just telling you, sorry I really can't afford that.
Well, hopefully you can get some money out of it. It certainly is a nice rig.

Reactions: Ten42Adventures

Traveler I

Thanks man! I think you’re spot on with that assessment. I definitely don’t mind somebody changing their mind or backing out of a deal, the key is communication. Maybe I was raised differently. It’s frustrating doing a bunch of extra leg work, research and providing additional photos replying to various private messages trying to sort though who is serious and who is not, just to get dead air (silence) on the other end of the deal. My faith in humanity fades further and further with time.

Wile_Coyote

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Fe, NM, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
da Gearhead
Member #

.................Maybe I was raised differently. It’s frustrating doing a bunch of extra leg work, research and providing additional photos replying to various private messages trying to sort though who is serious and who is not, just to get dead air (silence) on the other end of the deal. My faith in humanity fades further and further with time.
yup.... dead on.

Good luck to ya.

Reactions: Ten42Adventures

Traveler I

Final opportunity to grab the Jeep fully set up (with the exception of the hardtop/roof rack, the Jeep now sports a fastback soft top) before the double beadlocks get sold tomorrow and the full AT Overland interior build starts coming out. Shoot me a reasonable offer and I’ll drive it out anywhere in the country, minus Hawaii (no snorkel).

Shout out to all the PMs from people who legitimately wasted my time asking for photos, very detailed explanations of this/that, then completely disappearing without so much as a thanks, but....(insert lame excuse here). Thanks to these special folks, I’ll need a minimal paypal deposit before the Jeep goes anywhere so I know you’re serious and not just pretending you’re interested to entertain yourself.