Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Comer
Member #

Quick question for the group - This is my first visit to OEW so not fully sure what to expect. That said, how far is general parking from Vendor Row? How much shade is there around? Im wanting to bring my English Bulldog (loves his Jeep rides) but he tires out sooner than I do. Just want to make sure he wont be wore out going from parking to Vendor Row. However, this could be a great excuse to get one of those collapsible wagons since Ill probably be buying way too much shtuff.

Reactions: Nickzero

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Quick question for the group - This is my first visit to OEW so not fully sure what to expect. That said, how far is general parking from Vendor Row? How much shade is there around? Im wanting to bring my English Bulldog (loves his Jeep rides) but he tires out sooner than I do. Just want to make sure he wont be wore out going from parking to Vendor Row. However, this could be a great excuse to get one of those collapsible wagons since Ill probably be buying way too much shtuff.
Bring the wagon! He will be worn out!
The shuttles are a big help, but for a bulldog, it’ll be tiring!

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

We are currently in Moab, CO when should we arrive in Flagstaff to get into the campground inside the event? I was thinking of showing up around 7:30AM on the 16th (day before). Your thoughts on arrival times to get a good spot?

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

We are currently in Moab, CO when should we arrive in Flagstaff to get into the campground inside the event? I was thinking of showing up around 7:30AM on the 16th (day before). Your thoughts on arrival times to get a good spot?
May 15 has a pretty cool event downtown:

I’m sure if you arrived on the 15th, there would be someplace to camp other then the fairgrounds.

Reactions: Nickzero

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

"Convoy 40" we have about 19 rigs coming in from Southern Cali...I will let everyone know about the Meet & Greet at the Overland Bound Expo Booth! Saturday, May 18 @1800 hrs. - 2000 hrs. See you then.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Go to the OB booth... Also meet n greet at the booth Sat at 6pm I think it is.....

Jim

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Ericwc

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Westminster CO
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Cannady
Member #

Anyone know how crowded the dispersed camping in the national forest around the expo gets? We just have a day pass for Saturday and plan on driving down Friday from CO. Looking forward to meeting everyone.