Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Meet & Greet at the Overland Bound Expo Booth! Saturday, May 18 @1800 hrs. - 2000 hrs.
Bring your own NON-disposable cup we'll pour you a beer. Please no disposable cups!

Meet Michael and Corrie, founders of Overland Bound, and the rest of the HQ Crew. Several regional directors will be there, too. Meet up with members of the OB community to share info on rigs, equipment and trips.

View Rally Point
Last edited:

Deserttramp

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Florence, AZ
First Name
jason
Last Name
angell
Member #

count me in, leaving the desert for the pines Thursday afternoon for the whole weekend,
first time and looking to meet all the other member's in this group to put faces with names.
everyone have a safe trip getting there
laters

Razrrila99

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Comer
Member #

I hope to be there at that time. Ill be round tripping it from Phoenix on Saturday. Timing will be dependent on how exhausted my bulldog gets during the day.

Looking forward to meeting some of the people from this board. Being brand new, looking to learn anything I can.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Wait wait wait!
We get to meet and talk (Other than overlanding I think this is what we all do best) and free beer?
Somebody pinch me, I think I am having one of "Those" dreams......

Seriously, can't wait!

See ya there,

Jim

Reactions: Fakawi Tribe

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Ill start the countdown.. T-15 days before I hit the road. Cant wait to meet all of you guys!
Heyy We made it to Moab from the TAT! Stoked for Expo West! We found a few people to convoy with down from Utah. So far we have hit 7 Mile Rim and Top of The World.

Reactions: Cendee

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Heyy We made it to Moab from the TAT! Stoked for Expo West! We found a few people to convoy with down from Utah. So far we have hit 7 Mile Rim and Top of The World.
Saw your Instagram posts too!! You guys are having a ton of fun. See you at OE West!

Reactions: Nickzero