Expedition Overland Teaser Trailer

• HTML tutorial

awolfnspirit

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Layton, Utah
Member #

Can't wait. I stumbled on their YouTube channel some how, right after their second season. That's where I heard the term overlanding for the first time. I was hooked [emoji41]. Good to see some fans here.

Reactions: cruiseroutfit

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I liked this series a lot more than the Central America one. Reminded me a lot of the AK/YK series (as it should) which I thought were the best ones. I did like the originals however. Maybe you guys should do some episodes of trips like that again.

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

I know this has been out for a while, and I was eagerly waiting the day it launched, but just wanted to add my two cents that you guys (over all of the adventures) have inspired me more than you will ever know. It is because of Xoverland that my boring day job is now giving way to actually living my life, getting out more, finding like-minded people, and not wasting away on conference calls behind a desk. Inspiration is the gift of all gifts. Thank you.

Lassen

Rank V

Member III

An excellent series! Great video work, narration, everything just very well done! I came across their Alaska series a few weeks back. It was late at night when I saw the first one. Next thing I knew, it was like 3 am...I just had to watched them one after the other, kind of addicting!

Reactions: cruiseroutfit
E

expeditionnorth

I've been a fan for a few years

my only complaint against them as an amateur radio operator is their lack of proper ID in the videos
they make mention that all of the crew even down to the cameramen are using ham radios
only properly licensed operators are allowed to transmit with those transceivers
& then in one episode they operate out of band to talk to the cabin owner
they have no disclaimer and at this point one has to think they are transmitting illegally, which they are
if they are properly licensed than say so
I understand being anonymous and wanting to keep some of your personal life personal
but dont portray ham radio as something to be abused, follow the rules, lead by example in these videos I say
end of soapbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WJ - Firefly