Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Simcox

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Newport Beach, CA, USA
Member #

I got an email for a discount for members on the Gazelle Hub tent at the store. It says that there is no code and the discount will just be given, I didn’t have a store account before only a forum account, I have a membership, but the store is giving me the non-member discount, and when I look the store shows no membership.

I did notice that the email went to one of my other accounts, not the email that my membership/forum/store account is under, but I figured that wouldn’t matter.

anyone have any suggestions? The discount ends on the 31st so if i’m going to jump on it, I only have a few days left.

BlueRidge150

Rank I

Contributor III

Greer, SC
Not sure what the discount amount is, or what you’re discounted total would be... but I kept an eye on these tents for months and always found other sites to be cheaper either applied discounts.

Amazon, ebay, and other sporting goods stores discounted prices always beat the gazelle store discount (atleast in my experience)

I intimately bought through eBay, when the seller lowered the price around the same time ebay gave a site wide discount.

Good luck!

Sarge368

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
I just ordered my Gazelle tent and it gave me the $189 price without entering a code.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@Marc Simcox You need to register as a new user on the store. The forum registration is not tied to the store account for security reasons.

I hope that helps,
Steve

Marc Simcox

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Newport Beach, CA, USA
Member #

@Marc Simcox You need to register as a new user on the store. The forum registration is not tied to the store account for security reasons.

I hope that helps,
Steve
I did that, used same email address, initially i figured that because I didn’t sign up for my membership through the store and it shows no memberships that, that was the issue.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I did that, used same email address, initially i figured that because I didn’t sign up for my membership through the store and it shows no memberships that, that was the issue.
Hmmm, I went to check what mine showed, but my store login, which I've used for the past four years, no longer works. Using "forgot your password?" says my password doesn't exist, despite it working all these years.

I guess you'll have to ask @Michael or @Chris Jones to help you track down the problem.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi Marc - it looks like you used a different email address to make your purchase in the store. That breaks everything. Log in to the store with your different email address which I dont want to post publicly - if you are unsure which one it is, PM me! Cheers!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hmmm, I went to check what mine showed, but my store login, which I've used for the past four years, no longer works. Using "forgot your password?" says my password doesn't exist, despite it working all these years.

I guess you'll have to ask @Michael or @Chris Jones to help you track down the problem.
Steve I will look into your account.

Steve, you have three email addresses in our store! I have added the "Member" tag to all of your store email addresses.

Marc Simcox

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Newport Beach, CA, USA
Member #

Hi Marc - it looks like you used a different email address to make your purchase in the store. That breaks everything. Log in to the store with your different email address which I dont want to post publicly - if you are unsure which one it is, PM me! Cheers!

M
Hi Michael,

That is exactly the issue, the store account I created with the email in my profile for THIS account shows no memberships, but I just created a store account using the email from my duplicate account that i accidentally created initially, and that account shows my membership purchases... I dont know if its possible to get them merged at all, but the other forum account with the membership details under it does not have any posts or any of my support stuff.

My only defense is that it was late, i was tired, and i was anxious to get onto the forum!? Man I really made a mess of it all.

Marc

Reactions: Michael

Sarge368

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
Just got the Gazelle T3 in today! My wife set it up in the kitchen without reading instructions or watching videos, in about 5 minutes. I took it down and had it completely in the bag in 2 minutes. The build quality is much better than I expected it to be. And I don't mean it is good quality "for the price". It is just a nice heavy quality build for any price. Super excited to use it! We will be buying two Exped MagaMat 10 to go with the tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.