Eastern Washington clean up in the Colville National Forest.

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Supporter +

Advocate II

Liberty Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Gilmer
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7TFB
I recently started conversation with the Kettle Falls Ranger District in the Colville National Forest. In the next week I hope set a date to clean up the Huckleberry Jeep Trail. I have a trailer that can be used to haul trash. I plan on making a weekend out of it. Who’s interested in helping?

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Supporter +

Advocate II

Liberty Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Gilmer
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7TFB
The Ranger didn’t email this week. I know she’s busy getting campgrounds ready for summer though. I was hoping to have something to report.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Pathfinder II

Dublin, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
The Ranger didn’t email this week. I know she’s busy getting campgrounds ready for summer though. I was hoping to have something to report.
Keep us informed! Thanks!

M

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Supporter +

Advocate II

Liberty Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Gilmer
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7TFB
I still haven’t heard back from the Kettle Falls ranger station. I’ve stopped when in the neighborhood, but the station was closed.
Now that we’re back from our trip, I have more time to make contact with them. Otherwise, we’ll just go clean it up.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Supporter +

Advocate II

Liberty Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Gilmer
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7TFB
I screwed up my knee pretty bad, so hiking up this trail will be a problem for me right now. I will keep everyone posted.