Eastern Sierras 10/6 - 10/8 (Any Suggestions?)

• HTML tutorial

MarioDidIt

Rank III

Advocate II

Leaving tomorrow morning...
Heading to Coyote Flats first, then taking that trail to South Lake, North Lake.
Need to figure out where Im camping that night as I figure those areas will take up most of the first day.

2nd Day:
Lake Crowley, Convict Lake, maybe Sherwin Lakes, going up to Mono Lake, then coming back down to the Laurel Lakes trail to camp 2nd night

3rd Day: Searching for hot springs and then coming home

Question, would it be possible to do Coyote Flats to South/North lake, then doing the Laurel Lakes trail before it gets dark? So I can start off my 2nd day from Laurel Lakes?

Fjforles

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Leslie
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Leaving tomorrow morning...
Heading to Coyote Flats first, then taking that trail to South Lake, North Lake.
Need to figure out where Im camping that night as I figure those areas will take up most of the first day.

2nd Day:
Lake Crowley, Convict Lake, maybe Sherwin Lakes, going up to Mono Lake, then coming back down to the Laurel Lakes trail to camp 2nd night

3rd Day: Searching for hot springs and then coming home

Question, would it be possible to do Coyote Flats to South/North lake, then doing the Laurel Lakes trail before it gets dark? So I can start off my 2nd day from Laurel Lakes?
I was just up at coyote flats and i don't believe you can drive to south lake or north lake grim coyote flats.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk