US West East Bay Monthly Meet Up - Pleasanton Ridge regional park CA - AUGUST MEET up moved to Aug 20- OLD THREAD

• HTML tutorial

Rocksanne2020

Rank III

Traveler III

Alameda, CA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRMJ567
Dave,
Sara and I are very green. We have not ventured out much at all yet. We do have a winch and boards to date untested.

Thanks,
Tom

Reactions: PapaDave

Rocksanne2020

Rank III

Traveler III

Alameda, CA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRMJ567
Dave,
Sara and I are very green. We have not ventured out much at all yet. We do have a winch and boards to date untested.

Thanks,
Tom

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Dave,

Thanks,
Tom
Hey Tom

Not a problem at all. You’ll find the whole group is a mix of very experienced and brand new people. There’s always an ebb and flow to people circulating in and out so I have no doubt you’ll be very welcomed. Even some of the old timers haven’t used their recovery gear much either!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Sooooooooo

I just realized the Super Bowl is this Sunday. It starts at 3:30pm. Do you still want to do our meet up 1-3pm.

Or postpone till March?

Rocksanne2020

Rank III

Traveler III

Alameda, CA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRMJ567
Hi Dave,
We spent the night in Hollister Hills and took a leisurely spin around the spin around the park a few times this morning, forgetting that the meet up is at 1100 not 1:00p. Seems like an easy thing to remember :( so definitely not going to make it today. We are pretty disappointed but will keep an eye out for next meet up and hopefully we will be able to attend.
Tom