Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Ditto, but not sure I can wait ..... looks like it's been knocked back to at least June now.
If it's anything like the wait and delays for the Mavic Pro, it'll get extended and extended and re-extended. There were a LOT of angry consumers first time around, along with a number of production problems. They probably learned a lot, too, though, about better marketing, promises, and production.

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

If it's anything like the wait and delays for the Mavic Pro, it'll get extended and extended and re-extended. There were a LOT of angry consumers first time around, along with a number of production problems. They probably learned a lot, too, though, about better marketing, promises, and production.
Indeed, which is why I probably won't wait and will push the button on an Air soon.

Seth Vernon

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wilmington, NC, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Vernon
Member #

I’m very surprised there aren’t more people on this thread. I use my mavic pro often in the woods and on the water. The vantage is incredible for all the landscapes we encounter!

IMG_2088.JPGDJI_0016.JPG

I hope to see more images in here soon!

brobin15

Rank V
Launch Member

Benefactor

California, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Looking to get a drone in the next few months. You guys have taken great photos/videos so far!

Aequitas1916

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Florida, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Weet
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Anybody have experience using a drone in the mountains? A buddy of mine is looking for a reasonably priced drone that will work on his claims around 10,000 feet. He had a cheapo that would only hover about a foot off the ground up there. Most of the ones I've seen with that kind of altitude limit start around $1k. Wondering if anybody knows of something a bit less expensive.

jmsuitter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso TX
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Suitter
Member #

Love those angles especially for stills would love to invest in something drone wise eventually for super short videos some aerial scouting ahead and stills of epic landscapes with vehicle in shot