Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Total voters

ICDGary713

Rank I

Member I

SW Idaho
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Question, if let's say Iran, Russia, or North Korea, or whoever, invaded and took over whatever part of the country you live. How long should you or you're decedents fight to get it back? How long should you fly the American flag in that now occupied territory (if they allowed it)? Just curious
We are far more likely to be attacked by the US Government, or factions within it, than from any outside nations. That being the case, the answer is the same, as long as it takes. "From my cold dead hands".

• Love
Reactions: Msfitoy

RoarinRow

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

I do now! It's placed in the rear plate holder. The official rear plate has been relocated to my swing out hitch tire carrier to I need to fill the hole where it originally was.

Attachments

Reactions: 9Mike2

That_Guy

Rank 0

Contributor I

Irvine California
First Name
Matt
Last Name
P
Did you know?

Why the flag is reversed on the right side of vehicles or on the shoulders of soldiers uniforms? It is because when carried in battle on a pole, the stars always lead as we never retreat ; )

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Correus