Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Total voters

Edy Coyote

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
Member #

Question, if let's say Iran, Russia, or North Korea, or whoever, invaded and took over whatever part of the country you live. How long should you or you're decedents fight to get it back? How long should you fly the American flag in that now occupied territory (if they allowed it)? Just curious

Edy Coyote

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
Member #

I won't go to states like that anyways.

I still haven't seen Utah, or AZ, and Florida has a ton of diving that I haven't done yet. When CT, NY, NJ, cA, or any other pathetic state is running tourism adds on TV, begging people to visit, I just can't help but laugh. Why would I?

There's a ton of welcoming areas, that I haven't explored.
Pathetic? Wow...

DrivingTacoLoco

Rank V

Advocate III

North Potomac, MD, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Weiss
Member #

I'm planning on getting some. Not sure what makes sense. Suggestions? I looked up the meaning of the distressed flag. Not sure if it's the message I want to send.

Here are some ideas.
Back window of cap

My wife won't like this one LOL

Billiebob

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Nakusp, BC V0G 1R0, Canada
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Tobey
Member #

and yes,
I'm in one of four International Rotary Districts which straddle the USA/Canada border.
With Clubs in BC Kootenays, Idaho & Washington
Our symbol has both flags.

DSCN1232.jpeg

Roots66

Rank VI

Influencer I

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Yeah, that is why I don't put anything on my vehicle. Its bad enough just having a license plate with the state on it. I was in the Navy stationed in CT and had Texas plates on my truck...that got me into a lot of shit just having that up there.
Ditto for TX plates in MA

ZombieGTA

Rank II

Contributor I

I used to have my EGA (Marine), and unit sticker on my truck but every time I drove into the city someone would go out of their way to start trouble, even got keyed a couple of times. Took me a while to notice with all my trail rash lol but it’s there. Now I grey man it. I only rock my overland bound sticker, and a small ega.

Foehammer

Rank I

Member I

Wilson, NC, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Hill
Member #

I'm sorry to hear that. I have only had one run-in about my EGA but that was because he was Navy. I keep a 4" round EGA on the back window.

l_vandyke

Rank V

Advocate III

Dodgetown, NC, USA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Vandyke
Member #

I’d like to put one on the doors but I haven’t found one that looks good on a black truck yet. Everyone I’ve seen has been black or dark gray