Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Total voters

PatriotT4R

Rank VI

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

I thought about buying the American flag decal for the back windows, but now I'm just going to go with the Mountain theme decals.
View attachment 83875
Very fitting symbol to advertise while representing the Overland Community. Just a thought I had nothing to do with the Flag but, what do think about the 2nd Amendment for the rear window? Some people I understand are not advocates for the 2nd Amendment Rights and I hold no content towards their beliefs however, I do support the 2nd Amendment it fits my life style.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/528967816/second-amendment-american-flag-vinyl?ref=reviews
2nd Amendment Rights Vinly Flag Rear Window Decal.jpg

Mike G

Rank VI

Advocate II

San Jose, CA
Member #

Very fitting symbol to advertise while representing the Overland Community. Just a thought I had nothing to do with the Flag but, what do think about the 2nd Amendment for the rear window? Some people I understand are not advocates for the 2nd Amendment Rights and I hold no content towards their beliefs however, I do support the 2nd Amendment it fits my life style.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/528967816/second-amendment-american-flag-vinyl?ref=reviews
View attachment 83917
That’s pretty cool. I never seen that one before.

Desert Runner

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
After reading all the preceding posts, I will be switching my hung (mini) flag on my CB antenna from my left side of the cab/bed, to the right side GMRS antenna. Knowledge is where you can find it, Your never too old to learn.

For dune or restricted visibility, I also have a 7 foot orange shaft whip that has a 6"x8" flag on it. It can be mounted to a quick release connection on the trucks tool box(bed), or at the front on my ARB winch bumper.

I fall in the traditional flag camp, with... NO......blue, green, or any other stripe colors on it.

EDIT: On reflection let me modify that to military....SUBDUED....flag patches for uniforms and gear. The military recognizes this as a legit application. The days of redcoats and crossed white uniform gear, or bright and shiny brass uniform insignia (WW I) have long passed.

Attachments

Last edited:

blackntan

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
Member #

Whooo calm down guys. I didn’t mean to start a battle. I was just saying I was confused as why people were flying the flag of the USA differently. So as I know now it’s legal and it’s free speech. That’s good enough for me.
Monochrome flag and
The Blue Striped American Flag Patch is mainly by Law Enforcement Officers

The Yellow Striped American Flag is mainly by Spouses of Soldiers

The Green Striped American Flag is primarily by Veterans, military and naturists who care for this Earth.

The Orange Striped American Flag Patch is the choice of Search and Rescue Operators.

The Gray Stripe is preferred by Correctional Officers working in Prisons.

The Red Stripe is preferred by fire fighters

The Rainbow Stripe is preferred by LGBTQ community
Carnt beat a good flag flying in the wind stirs the blood.

Scout

Rank V

Advocate I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I have one on the tailgate of my Tundra {nearly 83% AMERICAN made, IN TEXAS, where the national headquarters is located}.. I'll get a pic in a bit.

Jeepjk16

Rank V

Contributor I

Panhandle FL, USA
Member #

On my F150 XLT, I've got one on my front license plate cover. Also I have one on my back window right next to my Punisher skull and my Don't Tread On Me sticker. I am very patriotic and will continue to represent that till the day I die. Whether now while on active duty or when I retire, I know I value our freedoms and don't ever take that for granted. Stars and Bars tried and true.

Reactions: Scout

Thebaldman

Rank I

Contributor I

Santa Rosa, CA
Member #

I have a flag on my rig, a sticker, and one other, a Gadston flag, also a sticker... and I live in California!
So far no issues but a comment from some lady who wanted to yell at me for being racist for displaying them...? Whatever

Desert Runner

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Merged two duplicate threads and moved to Off-Topic. Remember, a substantial portion of this sites membership are not residents of the USA.

I do not have an American flag on my Japanese truck. Here in the greater Cleveland area, where steel and autoworkers still are a local force, sticking an American flag on a Japanese truck is an invitation to vandalism.
A thought to ponder. 25 years ago, your statement would, I thought, be more true. Nowadays with Mercedes, BMW,Kia, Nissan, and....TOYOTA, being made here in the USA, that I would think would not be true. IGNORANCE in society is a continuing battle. With info at your finger tips, it's so sad, that this still happens.

Toyota, Dodge,assemblage, plus parts for Ford and GM, from Mexico. Ad cars and parts from Canada, for decades. And many of the workers, especially from Canada, are UAW union members. SAD, JUST SAD.