Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Total voters

12 Sam 1

Rank I

Traveler I

Bay Area, CA, USA
Member #

There ya go...making assumptions. I have no problem with them expressing themselves, it's the way they do it and it's MY opinion.
That's funny. You quote a SCOUS opinion on how sad it is that free speech trumps a law and how people are douches for exercising those rights. Seems self evident by your own comments that you do have a problem with free speech that you do not agree with.

Fozzy325

Rank VI

Traveler I

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

Whooo calm down guys. I didn’t mean to start a battle. I was just saying I was confused as why people were flying the flag of the USA differently. So as I know now it’s legal and it’s free speech. That’s good enough for me.
Monochrome flag and
The Blue Striped American Flag Patch is mainly by Law Enforcement Officers

The Yellow Striped American Flag is mainly by Spouses of Soldiers

The Green Striped American Flag is primarily by Veterans, military and naturists who care for this Earth.

The Orange Striped American Flag Patch is the choice of Search and Rescue Operators.

The Gray Stripe is preferred by Correctional Officers working in Prisons.

The Red Stripe is preferred by fire fighters

The Rainbow Stripe is preferred by LGBTQ community

theorangekl

Rank VI

Influencer I

Stony point, ny
Member #

Ham Callsign
KD2RMS
Saw a flag decal like this on a Four Runner, and with the larger rear window, it looked REALLY good. But when staring at our Grand Cherokee, was like meh. But after seeing this on yours, it's official. I HAVE to do this!!!
In sure the window on the grand Cherokee is a little bigger too. I had it done by a local tint shop. Was pretty cheap too. Only about 30 bucks all said and done

CSG

Rank VI

Traveler I

Idaho
Member #

Not on the LX but I do have a Steal Your Face Deadhead sticker on the back window. It's my nod to Don Henley's Boys of Summer (and I'm a fan of Jerry and the boys). The van has an American flag sticker on one back door and the Steal Your Face on the other. That's a bigger risk (driving a van with a Deadhead sticker...).

smlobx

Rank VI

Advocate III

Smith Mt. Lake, VA
Member #

It gets you targeted faster than being a white male schoolchild; but it's on my rig anyways.

Mark- I don't want to hijack this fine thread but could you tell me about your truck? I test drove a ZR2 today (used) and was suprised how tall it was and hard to get in to. I'm 5-9..
Thanks.

MarkK

Rank II

Contributor I

Omaha, NE, USA
Member #

Mark- I don't want to hijack this fine thread but could you tell me about your truck? I test drove a ZR2 today (used) and was suprised how tall it was and hard to get in to. I'm 5-9..
Thanks.
2018 ZR2 Diesel Crew Cab Short Bed.

They're 2" taller and 3.5" wider than other Colorado. They have full lockers front and rear - and can lock the rear in 2wd. They drive like a full size truck but handle and maneuver like a mid size which is why I really like them. It rides better then my wife's Subaru due to the DSSV ($$$ shocks) so it's extremely comfortable to overland in, on or off-road. And that's all factory stock! Since it's a diesel I get 24 mpg at 75mph cruising interstate and 20 mpg around town with mixed city/highway. The non-ZR2 (Z71 or LT) gets an astounding 30/32.

I upgraded the rock rails to be slightly larger so they second as a step, next up will be bed rack and "snorkel" so I'll start a build thread on it likely this weekend. To prevent hijack I need to figure out how to private message! I'll keep looking!