Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Do you have an American flag on your rig?

• Total voters

blackntan

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
Member #

It’s funny how some people don’t like the American flag on foreign Trucks/Cars, but it’s OK to buy foreign made clothing/hats with the American flag on it.
Over here we are looked down upon for flying the uion flag or st george ( england) flag in case we upset Any one from other cultures. Were called racists by the leftys nationilist by the pro Eu brigade and all manner of names by people who just dont like the union flag , I understand and respect flag customs and when and were to fly , but not every one has served or knows . The union flag is offten flown upside down not out of disrespect but just lack of knowledge , when ive told them they usually say " well i didnt know that " Ripped and torn and worn out Better than none at all

DrRobert

Rank I

Traveler I

Bristow, VA
Member #

1) yes, proud to
2) front left quarter panel and front right quarter panel (flags correctly oriented by position)

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI

Influencer II

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I have a US flag but only emergencies. if I run out of toilet roll I can rely on America to clean up the s**t. nah only joking. I DO have quite a large US flag but never found the right opportunity to fly it. I frequently fly my Union Jack and my OB flag.

I think i'm a frustrated Vexilologist

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI

Influencer II

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Over here we are looked down upon for flying the uion flag or st george ( england) flag in case we upset Any one from other cultures. Were called racists by the leftys nationilist by the pro Eu brigade and all manner of names by people who just dont like the union flag , I understand and respect flag customs and when and were to fly , but not every one has served or knows . The union flag is offten flown upside down not out of disrespect but just lack of knowledge , when ive told them they usually say " well i didnt know that " Ripped and torn and worn out Better than none at all
On a slightly different subject there was talk here in the UK about banning Christmas cards and celebration so as not to offend other religeons. Political Correctness gone wrong I say. Two subjects which cause the world's problems are Religeon and Politics. I have no objections to people having their views but keep them to yourselves. I get annoyed with those religeons who knock on my door to try to drum up business. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: lvcjt702

blackntan

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
Member #

On a slightly different subject there was talk here in the UK about banning Christmas cards and celebration so as not to offend other religeons. Political Correctness gone wrong I say. Two subjects which cause the world's problems are Religeon and Politics. I have no objections to people having their views but keep them to yourselves. I get annoyed with those religeons who knock on my door to try to drum up business. Grrrrrrrrrrr
OVER MY DEAD BODY

Traveler I

I don't have one on my vehicle but I have one in a case that my Dad was buried under and that was given to my Mom at his funeral at the military site in San Diego.
Didn't think I needed one here in the US as that is the only place I drive. I do have a symbolic flag on my license plate frame for my service in Viet Nam.

Reactions: 9Mike2

PCO6

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Newmarket, Ontario
Member #

No American flag but a Canadian Maple Leaf on my LJ and the Ontario Provincial flag on my XJ. I HATE it when I see our flag altered. Marijuana will become legal for recreational use in Canada next week. I have no doubt that we will see a lot more Canadian flags with a marijuana leaf in place of the Maple Leaf on our flag. I haven't seen it yet but the first time I see one flown on a vehicle it will take all the restraint I can gather to NOT run him off of the road.

Bumper 1.jpg
18-04-06 1.JPG