Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

DMV (DC, Maryland, VA) MYOB (Make your own breakfast) Meetup at Burke Lake Park in Fairfax, VA.

Decided to carry on @geekyadam's idea from last month and schedule a meetup/get-together where we can all pull out our stoves or grills and make our own breakfast in a local park. This month we picked Burke Lake Park in Fairfax, VA, 7315 Ox Road, Fairfax Station, VA 22039. There are a couple of parking lots down by the Marina/Lake that we will shoot for, but if they are busy we will move to one of the parking lots in the picnic areas to the east.

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/burke-lake

View Rally Point

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

The guy that's doing my cab mount chop just scheduled me in on Sunday morning. Gotta skip this one! Have fun guys.
Strike while the iron is hot! See ya next time.

First thing Sunday? You could always just swing by for a few ... if you have time.

Pith Dude

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Lueker
Member #

We might want to mention that there could be an entrance fee ($10?) for out-of-county folks of the entrance station is manned. I'm not sure if that's a year-long thing or just during the summer.

Nomad_JK

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

VA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
C
Member #

I’d be down to come through on the next one. Haven’t been active on here in awhile but finally getting some more free time.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Copy that... possible entrance fee!

And no worries, I’m stock with my 4Runner so far! No judging (well, maybe a little) [emoji12]

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

Last minute schedule changes for me. I should be able to swing by tomorrow! I probably won't be cooking, but I'll bring a hot cup of coffee and hang out!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova