DIY recovery board mounts for Front Runner rack

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

ChrisG7o2

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey Everyone! I just purchased a Front Runner rack for my camper shell. I was looking at the simple recovery board mounts on the front runner site, but those are gone and have been replaced, from what I can tell, by $150 brackets.

Has anyone found a DIY mount solution for recovery boards on a Front Runner rack?C056903B-66B6-4275-A76E-A9A0A0FF4BEB.jpeg

Meats25

Rank 0

Contributor I

kansas
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Meats
Bump
I have 4 load bars on top of by diamondback HD ToNo cover and was looking for diy ideas

Magic Mike

US West Region Member Rep

Traveler II

Auburn, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YKV
Hey Everyone! I just purchased a Front Runner rack for my camper shell. I was looking at the simple recovery board mounts on the front runner site, but those are gone and have been replaced, from what I can tell, by $150 brackets.

Has anyone found a DIY mount solution for recovery boards on a Front Runner rack?View attachment 106656
If you purchased a Front Runner rack, just use M8 bolt and eyelet nuts. You can get the eyelet nuts on Amazon.com

lnmb5wNcQHGyFM668hAmOQ.jpg5bG6yHY3QSmrD42XPgY4yQ.jpg

Reactions: ChrisG7o2