Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Who has the best prices/deals for a Decked truck bed drawer system?? Ready...set...go..
They will all pretty much be around the same since they have MAP pricing. That being said almost everyone is grabbing them from transamerican wholesale and drop shipping from them..... Where are you located? What year truck?

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Scout

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Jamestown,NY 2016 Tundra.. 6.5' bed... I just checked TransAmerican and they don't have a listing for my truck..

Last edited:

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Jamestown,NY 2016 Tundra.. 6.5' bed... I just checked TransAmerican and they don't have a listing for my truck..
I show that they do carry them but there are zero in stock...Honestly it looks like you get free shipping directly from decked... When I had mine shipped 3 years ago it cost me over 100 dollars just in shipping....

I can have them bring one in but not sure what the wait time would be.....

-Raul

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

They do ship for free but I wasn't sure if someone carried them for less than DECKED themselves.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Would you consider shipping for the additional cost? Oooor. I've come to the realization that I have many friends around your area. Soooo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raul B

Trace

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Carolina
Member #

Would you consider shipping for the additional cost? Oooor. I've come to the realization that I have many friends around your area. Soooo.
I wouldn't even know where to begin on packing and shipping. If you know someone in this area or have options on shipping let me know.

OffroadTreks

Rank IV

Advocate II

Nomad
Member #

I wouldn't even know where to begin on packing and shipping. If you know someone in this area or have options on shipping let me know.
You can ship if via Fastenal - https://www.fastenal.com/en/22/3pl-(third-party-logistics)

The great thing here is, the seller doesn't need to do the shipping work. The buyer will setup the shipping and pay for it, the seller only needs to drop it off at a Fastenal location. The item will be shipped from the sellers Fastenal store to the buyers Fastenal store. The buyer goes in, pays for shipping and receives the item.

You don't need to box it or anything. Just stick it on a pallet so they can load it on the truck. It's faster and cheaper than freight or UPS.

Helped a friend send his 350lb Ranch Hand from ID to OK for $100 bucks.

Reactions: Road, DVC and Scout

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I have quite a few friends that live within an hour from you. I've never been to their places but used our memebers map to find you. If you want to sell, a couple of them say they'd be willing to pick it up and hold it for me or bring it here next time they drive up.

Trace

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Carolina
Member #

I have quite a few friends that live within an hour from you. I've never been to their places but used our memebers map to find you. If you want to sell, a couple of them say they'd be willing to pick it up and hold it for me or bring it here next time they drive up.
I'll let it go for $500. If that is acceptable let me know and we can work out something on getting it to you.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

What year is the truck it came out of and how long is the bed? And can you post a couple pics of what you have?

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

wonder if anything has changed with the interior of the bed from your '07 to my '16? Pretty sure mine is the same size.. I'll have to double check the measurement in a lil bit.. My wife is out driving it now..:angry:

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

ha.. I saw the pics and vids on the site but I didn't see the application years..lol.. Thanks..

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I went to my local Fastenal store and they said the item{s} being shipped have to palletized and strapped down..I see there is a Fastenal store near you, in Holly Springs..Would you be able to get it on a pallet and strapped and get the measurements. Then fill out the form in the above link from "BoldAdventure"? Then we'll know the shipping costs..