Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stony Plain, AB
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

Not sure if anyone has had a chance to try this yet, so I figured I'd share my thoughts.

I have a 2017 Ram Power Wagon and installed the Decked cargo management set up.

Basically, two full length sliding drawers, with dividers and cargo boxes (neither of which are being used here) and can still carry 2000lb on top.

I have them carrying all of my emergency and breakdown gear, trailering straps and hitch inserts, two cases of bottled water, plus a bucnh of merch I use for work. And they're only half full.

And it has a built in bottle opener, plus cupholders.

I've been pretty happy with it, well worth the cost of about $1200CDN.

My only complaint is that when combined with a tonneau cover, you can't get big items in the truck bed. So I find I leave the tonneau at home a lot.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

great photos.... I have been running a decked drawer system for a few years now. My biggest complaint was that when on the trail the lil divders slide off and then you have one big drawer with everything. I have since received the decked boxes and it makes it soo much better to organize your gear....

iamsuperdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stony Plain, AB
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

Yeah, I have the boxes but haven't used them yet.

My biggest complaint is that the bottle opener is slightly too low, so it's impossible to crack open a beverage without spilling a little!