Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Buyer backed out. Reposted with new, lower price. This is a great deal on a perfect overland build suspension!

ARB Old Man Emu suspension. This is a set of front and rear springs, shocks and steering stabilizer. The springs are the Old Man Emu heavy duty front and extra heavy duty rears. This system is designed for vehicles with steel bumpers, oversized spares, and additional weight from an overlanding style build. If you’re running a fridge, drawers, recovery gear, etc, then this is an ideal setup.

I purchased this system about a year ago and recently scored a great deal on a Falcon/Teraflex setup so decided to try something new.

This setup was used for about 95% highway driving, commuting back and forth to work, and the rest was mainly gravel and fire roads-no “crawling”!

Fits all JK and JKU’s. Retail was approximately $900. $275 for everything.

Having trouble posting pics from app. Text or call me at seven03 five93 6two64 and I’ll send some over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

ARB Old Man Emu suspension. This is a set of front and rear springs, shocks and steering stabilizer. The springs are the Old Man Emu heavy duty front and extra heavy duty rears. This system is designed for vehicles with steel bumpers, oversized spares, and additional weight from an overlanding style build. If you’re running a fridge, drawers, recovery gear, etc, then this is an ideal setup.

I purchased this system about a year ago and recently scored a great deal on a Falcon/Teraflex setup so decided to try something new.

This setup was used for about 95% highway driving, commuting back and forth to work, and the rest was mainly gravel and fire roads-no “crawling”!

Fits all JK and JKU’s. Retail was approximately $900. $375 for everything.

Having trouble posting pics from app. Text or call me at seven03 five93 6two64 and I’ll send some over.
Dang! Wish it fit my 4Runner. [emoji22]

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

It'll depend ulitimately on how much weight you've added to your overlanding build. It's estimated at about 2.5", but could be closer to 3" if you're not running roof top tent, drawers, steel bumpers, winch, etc.