Danger of leaving water bottles in your vehicle | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Danger of leaving water bottles in your vehicle

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

JeepersForVets

Rank II

Off-Road Ranger I

Calgary, AB
First Name
Steve
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham Callsign
VE6EVL

W4P

Rank III

Advocate II

Sudbury
But also positive! Use this method for emergency fire starting. Also water will be uv purified.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ASNOBODY

ASNOBODY

Rank VI

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

I almost burned my house down with a glass paperweight in the window. Lucky enough I was in the same room and was like "why is my shelf on fire"? lol *smh*

readyme

Rank 0

Traveler I

PNW
I almost burned my house down with a glass paperweight in the window. Lucky enough I was in the same room and was like "why is my shelf on fire"? lol *smh*
I am a firefighter, and I we responded to a house full of smoke. Ended up being the glass paperweights in the window caused the curtains to smolder...damn near turned into a house fire.
Glad yours ended up ok.

Reactions: Jeff Graham

ASNOBODY

Rank VI

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

I am a firefighter, and I we responded to a house full of smoke. Ended up being the glass paperweights in the window caused the curtains to smolder...damn near turned into a house fire.
Glad yours ended up ok.
Thank you. Yeah I'm sure you guys see some crazy stuff!

Reactions: readyme

Rank V

Advocate II

No
Member #

At least there was water to put out the almost fire?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

4runnerrudy

Rank III

Influencer II

Georgia
Wow, that is a new one. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to be more mindful of where I am leaving my water bottles in the truck.