• HTML tutorial

dbungard

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

TN
Member #

Hi Folks,
This is Damon Bungard, Product and Brand Manager at Jackson Kayak, Orion Coolers and Orion Kennels. Our factory is in Sparta, TN but my family and I live down near Fall Creek Falls State Park. I've been 'overlanding' for a long time -- between whitewater expeditions, climbing, fly fishing and hunting - vehicle based life is kind of a necessity. I had a kayak fly fishing expedition to the Maine North Woods published in 2012, drove the Dalton Hwy in AK in 2014 to go caribou hunting, etc. I'm fortunate enough to get to develop products to do the things I like to do. Great to see more overland communities building in the East, and if you see me at an event, stop and say hello.

Damon

Wandering Yeti

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Little Rock, AR, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Kieliszewski
Member #

Hi Folks,
This is Damon Bungard, Product and Brand Manager at Jackson Kayak, Orion Coolers and Orion Kennels. Our factory is in Sparta, TN but my family and I live down near Fall Creek Falls State Park. I've been 'overlanding' for a long time -- between whitewater expeditions, climbing, fly fishing and hunting - vehicle based life is kind of a necessity. I had a kayak fly fishing expedition to the Maine North Woods published in 2012, drove the Dalton Hwy in AK in 2014 to go caribou hunting, etc. I'm fortunate enough to get to develop products to do the things I like to do. Great to see more overland communities building in the East, and if you see me at an event, stop and say hello.

Damon
I’ve done the Dalton 4 times. Great trip, IMG_0579.JPGIMG_0580.JPGlived in AK for 9 years. Now in Arkansas.

Reactions: dbungard