Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

UPDATE! Need to sell this. Asking $550

I have a brand new, factory sealed in the box, Smittybilt Arctic 52L 12 volt fridge/freezer. This is a great sized fridge for your overlanding and camping. Bought brand new from 4 wheel parts, but I have decided to use a bigger unit with fridge and freezer in my build. Past the 14 day exchange at the retailer, so I'm selling myself.

Can meet for a local sale in the Dallas metro area. I can also ship this, but you pay the shipping.

Weight: 30lbs.

Paid $800 + tax. Asking $550.

Manufacturer's Description:
The Arctic Fridge/Freezer's ultra-efficient compressor can
run on 12 volt or 110 volt to provide temperatures as low as
-22°F in conjunction with thick 55MM polyurethane insulation.
State-of-the-art LED controls are recessed to protect them
from damage or accidentally being altered, and the three-stage
automatic power cut off ensures that your vehicle's battery
has enough reserve capacity to start the engine.
Features
  • Fast cool capability
  • Low power consumption
  • Anti-vibration design for harsh conditions
  • Interior LED light included
  • No heat radiation
  • Ideal for Camping, Motorhomes, Trailers and Marine.
fridge1.jpgfridge2.jpg
fridge1.jpgfridge2.jpg

Last edited:

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

I am. Need to take some measurements of my Jeep also need to get a quote on shipping.
Ok. Let me know some location info and I can see what the ups website says. Or I am in Canton Tx 75103 if you prefer to look it up yourself.

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

no specs to be found! are your dimensions correct? seems taller in the pics.
I think those dimensions from Smittybilt may be the box. I found 22 inch long x 21 inch tall x 13.5 inch wide; on the web from one of the 4x4 shops for the actual fridge.

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

I think those dimensions from Smittybilt may be the box. I found 22 inch long x 21 inch tall x 13.5 inch wide; on the web from one of the 4x4 shops for the actual fridge.
I've updated the price to asking $550. Need to sell if you are interested.

Spencerr

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Spencer
Last Name
Reid
Member #

Is the fridge still for sale?
It is for sale, but I don't have the box anymore. Fridge is brand new. Are you local?

No unfortunately not. I’m in Santa Rosa CA 95401. Looked up estimated UPS ground shipping around $125.
Are you interested in shipping? If pick up only I totally understand, shipping can be a pain.

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

No unfortunately not. I’m in Santa Rosa CA 95401. Looked up estimated UPS ground shipping around $125.
Are you interested in shipping? If pick up only I totally understand, shipping can be a pain.
OK I can ship it if you like. I have some boxes I'm sure I can find something to fit it.

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

Well looks like you were pretty spot on with the shipping. The UPS calculator is saying 138 with shipping and insurance. So the 125 + 500 will be fine if you like.

Spencerr

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Spencer
Last Name
Reid
Member #

Well looks like you were pretty spot on with the shipping. The UPS calculator is saying 138 with shipping and insurance. So the 125 + 500 will be fine if you like.
I’m good with that... $625 total

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

Small typo lol. Really sorry about that. The fridge was 550. I just typed it wrong. Tell you what, I'll pay half of the typo mistake. So 650 total. Sound good?
My paypal address is tres@scouttactical.com Please choose "friends and family" when sending it to avoid as many paypal fees as possible. Thanks, -Tres

Spencerr

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Spencer
Last Name
Reid
Member #

Small typo lol. Really sorry about that. The fridge was 550. I just typed it wrong. Tell you what, I'll pay half of the typo mistake. So 650 total. Sound good?
My paypal address is tres@scouttactical.com Please choose "friends and family" when sending it to avoid as many paypal fees as possible. Thanks, -Tres
Sent!
Thanks